Ratings for Dr. George Catinis

He is a brilliant, caring and most efficient doctor that I have ever met. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a gastroenterologist. He takes the extra step! Mona Kambur

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

An outstanding physicians in every sense. In my opinion he is the best gastroenterologist in Louisiana.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr Catinis is an amazing doctor! he really cares about his patients and takes the time to really explain everything and makes you feel comfortable! DEFINITELY recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Great doctor. I am so fortunate for him. He has saved my life. I would recommend him to everyone. James Kambur

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Catinis. Immediately, I trusted him, and knew I was in good hands. I have already recommended him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Catinis for about 7 years and have undergone both routine colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures. Dr. Catinis and his staff make what could be an unpleasant experience into a very comfortable one. I couldn't rate him higher.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015