Ratings for Dr. William M. Bailey

I would recommend Dr. Bailey to any and everyone..he is so kind and caring. He takes the time to thoroughly explain everything. He made me feel so comfortable, especially knowing I don't do well under circumstances.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I recommend Doctor Bailey, he explains your condition so you understand your problem, he also takes the time to listen to your concerns and helps to make you feel comfortable and at ease. His staff is also knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

My husband is a patient of Dr Bailey, we are very pleased with the care he gets with Dr Bailey. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. You do not feel like just a number you actually feel like family.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Bailey for a heart arrhythmia. Due to his skill, knowledge, and attention to detail, my arrhythmia was successfully treated. He exceeded my expectations! He is a true professional, with a wonderful bedside manner, and an outstanding knowledge base. He is currently treating one of my family members. She is also receiving the same outstanding care. He receives high recommendations from me.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

After enduring more than 9 years of pain and discomfort from a poorly implanted pacemaker, Dr. Bailey took me on as a patient, recently replacing that device. Removal of scar tissue/repair, and proper implantation of new device by Dr. Bailey restored free movement of arm and shoulder by eliminating the nerve pain I had experienced for almost 10 years. Knowledgeable, skillful, personable, and professional. Great doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Bailey's bedside manner. He took a lot of time with me and was very thorough with my examination. He answered all of my questions in terminology that I could understand.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Great Doctor, very patient, understanding and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Great Doctor....listens and takes time to answer your questions & is hands on with you and has great staff

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Diagnosis and treatment successful. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Bailey for your cardiology needs!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. William M. Bailey's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1985)