Ratings for Dr. James R. Gullett

Excellent doctor! Has been delivering babies in our family for over 30 years. Very knowledgeable and caring. I felt very comfortable with him taking care of me and my baby. I knew we were in good hands from the start! He should of been a plastic surgeon I can barely see my scar. His office staff is wonderful and very compassionate. They always made me feel like I was their only patient. I hope he never retires!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr Gullett is an excellent Doctor, and his staff are all great too especially his head nurse Ms.Pat. All through my pregnancy he was always on time for appointments and any questions/concerns I had, he took the time to answer and just made my pregnancy such a positive experience. I had to deliver by c-section and I was a little nervous but the entire procedure was explained to me and I think having that ease it helped with a quick healing time. Now 17 months later you can hardly notice the scar.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr. James R. Gullett's Credentials

• Spanish

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)