Ratings for Dr. Craig A. Maxwell

I had MS for 7 years and was not doing well. Saw Dr. Maxwell and he immediately ordered a complete tick bite profile. Turns out I had babesiosis which he treated. Within 6 months I had no evidence of MS and still do not 3 years later. Dr. Maxwell takes time to investigate underlying causes of illness. He saved my life, and has been a true blessing to me and my family.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr. Maxwell discovered I had a rare autoimmune disease which was missed by 5 other doctors. After only 4 months I am symptom free and feel great. Wonderful doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Maxwell and his staff are the best. Wonderful patient care!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Maxwell found out the cause of my symptoms I had for 15 years. He reviewed by tests results from past years and saw I had never been tested for Lyme or Babesiosis. I had never even heard of the second one. I had both of them. I am now free of them and my fibromyalgia symptoms are gone. I have my life back! Dr. Maxwell takes the time to find out what the problem is due to.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Maxwell has helped me through so many things over the years. He is very kind and caring, and takes as much time with me as I need. As an Integrative Physician, he is able to draw from the best of both traditional and natural medicine. With his help, I no longer have diabetes or high blood pressure. My fibromyalgia is gone as well!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Maxwell has taken care of my family and me for over 30 years. He is the best there is!

Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Maxwell and staff take great care of you the patient. They listen, and really want to help. Lots of healthcare people blow you off and won't find you answers. But with Dr. Maxwell its differant--you can really find answers to your health problems!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Maxwell to everyone I know. The wait may be a little long but so worth it. The environment is so inviting and feels so much like home I hardly notice the wait time. They treat every patient like their family and not just another patient. Very caring and loving. I have never met such a phenomenal Dr and family.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Great patient care; would recommend to anyone look for a doctor!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr Maxwell listens to you, the patient, and you're not made to feel like a number. It is hard to find that these days for sure.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

Dr. Craig A. Maxwell's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1982)