Ratings for Dr. Vincent Montgomery

Dr is awesome. Phil B

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

DR Montgomery removed my wisdom tooth and immediately after the surgery my lower jaw started to get out of the joint when I talk or sleep. Very unhappy about it, it creates lots of discomfort. Stuff offered appointment in 4 months.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr Montgomery did an outstanding job on a dental implant for me a few years ago. He also called me at home that evening to see how I was doing, which something very rare that medical professionals do today. I would highly recommend Dr Montgomery, and would certainly call him again if needed.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Very nice and professional. Excellent "bedside manner". Removed two molars and did bone graft for later implants.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Vincent Montgomery. He is extremely professional, and he did such a great job extracting four of my wisdom teeth. Montgomery and his staff go above and beyond. Friendly, helpful, everyone there extremely knowledgeable. He and the ladies there made me feel very relaxed and calm before the procedure, all of my nerves or hesitations dissipated and I was 100% ready to get those teeth pulled. He asked me during the follow up, "Would you do it again?" I honestly answered, " If you were the surgeon I would!" I highly encourage anyone in need of a great Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon to pay a visit to Dr. Montgomery's office in Norman. I doubt you will be disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Montgomery removed my wisdom teeth. He was very friendly and funny and really helped me to relax as I was quite nervous before the surgery. The next day (Saturday) he called see how I was feeling!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Montgomery removed my daughter's wisdom teeth and was very professional and caring. His staff was very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Montgomery removed four of my teenager's wisdom teeth. He was very professional and had excellent bedside manner. He made my daughter feel comfortable, and he and his staff took time to talk to both of us about the entire procedure. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007