Ratings for Dr. Sudhir Diwan

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Diwan. If you're going to see him, I would strongly recommend getting a second opinion, especially if he wants to do a procedure on you. In my case, he ended up misdiagnosing and recommending a procedure which would not have worked and may have worsened my condition. Fortunately, i got a second opinion.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2019

Dr. Diwan is outstanding as a practitioner and teacher ( had a resident with him) He is personable, always listens and expresses empathy The best possible.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I?ve been with my doctor for a very long time very happy with his service as well as the the customer service when I call and I need something the secretary make sure that doctor gets it and he calls me back Overall I?m very happy no complaints

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Absolutely the greatest staff. Everyone is so caring and compassionate..

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I love the nursing staff at both the surgical center and the office staff. Dr. Diwan always listens to my concerns and gives the best options.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

THEY DO NOT TAKE INSURANCE! Do not be fooled. I read the other reviews on here too late. There's this thing in NY call the No Surprise Law - well I was very surprise. He's a nice enough person, a tad aloof though. Made an appointment and was told "they would accept my insurance" only to find out that they would take it because it had something called out of network. I ended up with a massive bill. Not to mention, they have the ability to do procedures in their office but I was told to go to some surgery center instead that was a few blocks away. I couldn't understand for the life of me why and he wouldn't give me a straight answer either. I kept asking to do in his office because I lived closer to their office than the surgery center and walking it tough. I figured out the scheme - they make more money at the surgery center because they are owners, and I got another massive bill. Im in the whole about $2400 after one treatment. BEWARE!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr, Diwan is a very kind and communicative physician. He answered all of my questions carefully. The staff was exceptional. i feel that I am in very good hands.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

It's the only place that I will go very happy there with my doctor and the staff

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

De. Diwan is an amazing doctor. I have followed him around for many years--my family as well. High praise is ABSOLUTELY necessary. KUDOS!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Diwan and his staff go well beyond the scope of any ordinary physicians practice. They constantly advocate in the best interests of their patients, while helping to navigate today's difficult medical arena.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Sudhir Diwan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Municipal Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1980)

UnitedHealthcare