Ratings for Dr. Ling Li

can get appt in timely manner; short wait in waiting room before called back

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Horrible experience. Never returns emails, voice mails or phone calls. Asked to be seen by another Dr in the practice and they said they would rather lose a patient to another practice than transfer from one Dr to another. What a joke.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I was told by her assistant that the doctor would tell me her findings after completing the final phase of the test. She started to waltz out of the room without telling me anything. I asked her what the test results showed and she gave me a diagnosis. She was unwilling to give me anymore information than that. Said my doctor would discuss the findings. I thought she was supposed to be the expert.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I went to her and I thought she was helping. Had her fill out paperwork for my disability and she filled it out wrong and my lawyer dropped me and I lost my disability due to that. She did say I did not put down you can work but, the questions said: "what she can do in a work day..." and now I with all of the problems I cannot have disability because of what she put down. I am in tears, she has not asked me to raise my arms over my head all she asked me to do was walk about 2 feet and hold my arms out to see how they doing and that was it. didn't ask me to move my neck or anything else. Who can I trust now? I don't know what to do. She kept telling me how I needed to take this medicine and all it did is mess me up.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

went there due to small growth and lesions in the brain found in recent MRI. I had lyme's disease diagnosis 2008, with another + test a month ago. would not even discuss lymes disease with lesions in brain (a sign of lymes in later stages). suggested lesions were from diabetes, heart disease which I've never had any of these. the visit was a waste of time, not interested in exploring why these lesions or treatment. would never go back or recommend. I could barely walk, yet only advice was repeat MRI in 6 months.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009