Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Forbes

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Forbes. She addressed all my concerns and followed up with me personally. This is my first pregnancy, and my anxiety at visiting a Dr. really exasperated my morning sickness. After my first visit with Dr. Forbes, I felt so much more empowered by having a plan I understood and was comfortable with for my baby's health and my own that my morning sickness practically disappeared. Best Dr. I've ever known.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Forbes was my wife's OB/Gyn and she just loved her. No other physician comes close to the level of service and professionalism exhibited by Dr. Forbes. She is a wonderful doctor who really listens to her patients. Her calm demeanor also puts you at ease and she is extremely knowledgeable. Great physician!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I visited Dr. Forbes after another doctor was afraid to operate on me, yet all doctors said I needed surgery. Dr. Forbes was caring, calm and totally capable. My surgery went without any complications and her after care in the hospital was great. I wish I used her when I was having babies. I highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Forbes delivered all my 3 children in 2000, 2002, and 2003. My 3rd had many complications and I was so glad she was there because I only would have trusted her to help me make some crutial decisions. She listens and is not hasty on making decisions. I have 3 beautiful healthy girls due to her wonderful care. I also go to her for regular exams and she is always patient and answers any questions you have, you never feel rushed. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Dr. Forbes is a very competent, kind, Ob/Gyn. she delivered my twins via c-section and I also go to her for my annual exam. She provides the highest quality care. Her office also has other very good physicians.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

Dr. Forbes delivered 2 of our 3 boys and was very professional and kind. She is extremely approachable and accessible. Our third son was born by emergency C-Section and she not only saved his life but mine as well! She is very thorough and I felt safe and well taken care of in her care. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2006

Dr. Elizabeth A. Forbes's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company