Ratings for Dr. Steven K. Cherry

He would tell me not to read about my medications and their side effects. He wanted me to take more medication to control side effects from medicines he had put me on, rather than switch the medicine. He did not know where all the sinuses were. He hurt me during a gyn exam and I'm not the only one who had this problem. He would not discuss the questions I had prepared and brought with me as he just wanted me to do what he said and yelled at me for it. He is the worse excuse for a doctor I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Very good doctor, knowledgeable, and seems to be a good diagnostician.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Cherry was very partial to simply writing a prescription and sending me on my way. He studied Osteopathy, but his philosophy on medicine was as drug-based as any MD allopath. Overall he wasn't awful, just definitely not the doctor for me.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

This doctor may be knowledgeable, but my husband switched to another provider in his network after he repeatedly refused to listen to him in regards to changing a medication to which he was allergic (or at least no tolerant of). Instead of changing him to another cholesterol medicine that my husband had taken previously with good results which he named to the doctor, this doctor insisted that my husband should take a particular medicine even though he complained to him repeatedly of problems with it to the point that he couldn't sleep at night due to problems with hot flash- type symptoms from the drug. Instead of changing the medication, he was directed to continue taking it and take some Benadryl even though many other medications were available.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Very helpfull and takes care of issues in office most of the time

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. Steven K. Cherry's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company