Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Grover

He is the worst male doctor at Fort Leonard Wood. Why in the heck would anyone hire this guy with all the complaints and aggression he get and has...!!??? I am pregnant and he was insensitive and extremely rude. I told him I know my patient rights and don't have to allow him to do certain things on me and he became forceful right in front of my husband. I told him I was a rape victim because he forcefully tried to push me back on the table and I said no....he sarcastically said well ahhhhh...I not going to rape you. And then he stormed out like a brat with an attitude. I reported him also. Most likely they won't do crap! This behaviour is horrible and I can't believe people think this lunatic is a great and knowledgeable man when he clearly makes the wrong decisions. I pray he changes... If you're in the fort Leonard Wood area watch out for this military hospital. They have some of the worst people including him working there. And I guarantee most people who like these people comply with every thing they tell them. SHAME! Doctors and nurses are not gods....they are people who we hire to give us some help. Not to treat us with disrespect or insult us because of degrees and so call knowledge. I just see it's a business and we are liabilities. I know not every doctor or nurse is horrible and I commend them for their love and passion. But doctors like this need to taken away from their jobs. What a world we live in.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Thankful for internet, dr grover saved my life 21 yrs ago, due to an eptopic pregnancy. . I was so sick, very thorough and into the er i went. Thank you again .

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Grover's office found my diseases and diagnosed me and that is the last thing they did right. Every appointment they took urine via catheter even while enduring a painful UTI. Not polite, rubbed my leg during exam, made me feel unknowledgeable and talked down to me. Worst care after surgery as well. I paid for the surgery up front as I was not covered at the time. Later I found out I was covered and they billed my insurance company. I have been harassing them for three weeks calling once or twice everyday and have not seen a dime. They have neglected my phone calls and are basically refusing to pay. Would never recommend him to anyone and I beg you to stay away. It seems okay in the beginning but in the end his actions are never okay. He is not known for his good surgical skills and has had many bad outcomes with his patients during surgery.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Front office staff was not very helpful. His nurses were nice, although I could tell OB care was not their specialty. Not punctual AT ALL!!! A 45 minute wait was the norm, and I know I waited over 1 hour several times. Dr. Grover was nice, but I never felt comfortable with him. I started seeing him well into my pregnancy, so I didn't feel like I had time to switch to another doctor. I was induced a few days before my due date, and the whole experience was an absolute disaster. Dr Grover made some very questionable and dangerous decisions. The nurses were trying to talk him out of giving me the drug (Meso) that he wanted me to have as my labor was already starting on its own He was very difficult and insisted that I take it. It sent my labor out of control and it was a very scary evening for me, my husband, and the nurses. My baby was in distress the entire time. Dr. Grover acted like it was no biggie and that we were freaking over nothing.I felt so helpless. I'll never go back

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Grover is TOP NOTCH. I just had a robotic hysterectomy and he was so caring and explained everything to me. The surgery went without a hitch and I even went home the next day with no pain whatsoever. I highly recommend Dr. Grover. His staff are very professional and treat you with the upmost care and respect. And I would recommend robotic surgery especially for us heavy girls. Thanks Dr. Grover for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

The Staff is okay, I have had them be very hurtful to me before but nothing out of the typical "don't know any better" norm. Dr. Robert Grover is smart which is why I have continued going there but I can no longer he is too rough,talks down to you, and insensitive. Its gotten to the point where now I am to traumatized by his care to go. I am disappointed in this because he is the only uro/gyn combo in the area. I want to ensure I receive the best possible care. Due to his roughness I can't recommend him to anyone, and I have been seeing him for years. I am currently in the market for a new gyno immediately to have a check up after what happened. I am concerned that there could be permanent physical damaged after the last visit with him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

He delivered my first child. The baby was 9 lbs. 11 oz. 56 hours into my labor, he would not discuss a c-section. He told me repeatedly that women were made to deliver babies and that I would eventually deliver this baby. Well after 16.5 more hours I did deliver the baby with the help of forceps and vacuum. My baby's head was soooo bruised and disformed. He has severe learning disabilities today. I honestly feel like being in the birth canal so long and being pried from my body with the use of tools caused that. The nurse at the hospital told me to contact a lawyer as what I went through was NOT the norm. However, I did not have any money for a lawyer.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Best OBGYN that I have been to. He has a great sense of humor and is very understanding of my needs. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff is wonderful. They are very educated on everything that is done within his office. Could not ask for a better physician!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Very rude and VERY insensitive guy. I really don't know how knowledgeable he is. We never got past his initial very rude comments to me before I said, "no thanks." and left.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr. Robert A. Grover's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bangor, ME