Ratings for Dr. Yvette L. Killingsworth

Dr. Killingsworth has been our dentist for 15 years now and her expertise is 2nd to none. She is great at minimizing pain and gentle with a friendly positive chair-side manner. We love her and would recommend her to anyone seeking the very best in dental care.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

They messed up my deductible. I was told they would call insurance and get my benefits. They got them but did not realize they were all used for the year. I ended up paying around 1000.00 out of pocket. If I would have checked we would have seen this and we would have saved the money. When all said and done they did not care and made me feel like it was only my problem. We go to a new dentist now. We wish them the best. The management team is awful and I don't feel the Dr is keeping an eye on the front end. Its a shame because we like the practice. I just can't afford paying for their mistakes.

Submitted September 3, 2014

Have a great experience evertime! Dr Killingsworth and her staff are excellent!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

Absolutly amazing. The bets dentist yet. Makes goign to the dentist not such a scary word! i love her and her staff and the envoirment

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006

Awesome wonderful dentist. I have difficult teeth and she was great!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Tried to get me to pay deductible even thought I knew that I had satisfied. Had dental issues and was told that's just how it goes and when I called back took her 2 weeks to get back in touch with me

flag | Submitted January 15, 2006