Ratings for Dr. Kevin Cox

I've had sergury on three different body parts And they have all turned out Great. EXCELLENT

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I would never trust any other doctor but Dr. Kevin Cox to manage my care. For example: I turned down a worker's comp claim because they wouldn't let me use Dr. K. Cox. He is extremely smart, not surgery hungry, very caring, great bedside manor. I have been seeing Dr. Cox since 2001. I have the highest regard for Dr. Cox and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Kevin Cox is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He's very rude. Would not recommend him to anyone. He is nothing compare to Dr. Hurbanis. We had an emergency and couldn't see him so we ended up seeing Kevin wno is not compassionate at all. Dr Huranis did 2 surgeries for me and I just couldn't stop talking how great he is.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

The worst "health care" provider I have ever received. I took my mother because of pain all on her left side. The pain has been unbelievable and she has been out of work for two weeks. Kevin Cox was useless during the entire visit. He didn't not explain to my mother why she was feeling the way she was. He was not compassionate about the pain or her overall health. He blew us off with no answers to her problem. She was prescribed medicine from the previous week which did not help with any sort of pain and he prescribed it after the second visit as well. When I tried to ask questions regarding my mothers condition I was yelled at for not understanding. As a health care consumer I am shocked that such disrespect can be possible. When my mother described her pain. He blew her off by saying "yes we've already discussed how you feel". Impolite. Rude. Terrible advise that has so far shown no results. Meanwhile my mother is in pain. I don't recommend and I even feel bad for his current patients. I would be terrified at the idea of not understanding what's going on with my body. Good luck!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Your phone system is the worst I have ever, ever used in my life. I have been calling and calling over and over and I cannot get through. I cannot believe how difficult it is. I have an appointment for Wednesday that I want to cancel. However, I cannot call you. So, good luck to you.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Cox was very considerate of my feelings and my situation. He explained things thoroughly and listened to my concerns. He has a very gentle bedside manor. He was adamant that he wanted what was best for me. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr. Kevin Cox is rude, impolite, and bad-mannered. He is without a doubt the worst doctor I have ever met. He thinks he is better than his patients and does not feel obligated to take the time to care for them. Anticipate him seeing you for only 3 to 4 minutes. I would highly not recommend going to see him if you want someone who will take the time to care for your needs as a patient seeking for a compassionate doctor - because he is NOT!!! His staff is great and they welcome patients with a smile everytime I visit, but what good is it to have the best waiter and the cook is horrible! Please do yourself a favor and not visit Dr. Kevin Cox. Do the research and find another doctor who is sympathetic and considerate of your needs.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Cox has cared for my Mother for the past few months. He's a wonderful physician, and a patient and kind person.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Kevin Cox replaced both my knees in 2007. I did everything he told me to as far as rehab and I have done great! No pain! He is a fantastic, compassionate doctor!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Excellent bedside manner, attentive, pleasant. Takes time to explain and make you feel at ease. He has given me a few cortisone injections in my shoulder and elbow....I barely felt them.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009