Ratings for Dr. Morris Westfried

the15 ave office is the worst,because of the nasty women at the front desk.They are causing him to lose money because i wont come back and i will tell other people the same

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I met Dr. Westfried for the first time during a tattoo removal consult in his Brooklyn office. He recommended Picosure as a treatment and described the procedure and anticipated outcome in detail. He was able to accommodate my first tattoo removal session the following morning in his Bellmore office, which exceeded my expectations of service and care. Dr. Westfried and his wonderful staff made sure that I was comfortable during the session, making it virtually painless. The location itself is modern and serene, with a large parking lot convienently located off Sunrise Hwy. It took me about 45 min to travel from my Bay Ridge Brooklyn location to the Bellmore office, which was much better than dealing with the hustle and bustle of going into Manhattan! I will be back to complete my tattoo removal treatment and for other cosmetic procedures such as laser hair removal. I highly recommend Dr. Westfried and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Westfried for approximately 4 years now. He is wonderful! He makes you feel very comfortable; he gives you his time and attention. I have never felt rushed while meeting with Dr. Westfried. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

im shocked by these comments. Whenever he sees me he takes his time. I went to him because I was concerned about moles and he knew immediately that they were fine. He's quick but he knows his stuff. He is smart and honest.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Horrible experience with MD Westfried. He is unprofessional, rude and unpleasant. I've had the exact procedure before and never experienced the kind of pain and bleeding I had with Westfried. Thankfully three minutes into the procedure he told me that he would need to stop soon because other patients were waiting for him. My procedure was not complete! When I asked him in surprise if I should wait till he saw the other patient he said "go home and make an appointment for next week". I started asking him how I should take care of the wound which was left bleeding when he interrupted me and said his assistant would put a bandage on it and left. I told his assistant that I had another question for him, she replied that he needed to see another patient and I should call the next day if I need to ask him anything. I never called back or made another appointment with this piece of work.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Worst docterrr by far.. He rushes through everything. He does not explain anything.many patients came out less than 3 min . With shaking heads. I don't recommend this docter.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Please don't believe these positive comments about this man, I bet he posts them himself has or his staff do so. He should have his doctors license revoked. A terrible doctor in every sense of the matter. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Westfried is articulate and has vast knowledge of dermatological conditions and procedures. The doctor is pleasant and his staff members are sweet and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

I go to him just to get my refills for acne creams because his office is not far away from me, but from my initial visits I have to say that he is very arrogant, impatient, quick and does not pay attention to your questions with care. He maybe a knowledgeable doctor, but I would not trust him to do any serious procedures like lasers or peels because he lacks good doctor-patient care and rushes to process as many bodies as he can in a day. If you are lucky, you might catch him in a good mood and see his happier side.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

I've had two appointments with Dr. Wesfried and both were pleasant experiences. My initial visit was for roseacea. I was prescribed a cream and an antibiotic (cost for the 2 perscriptions was about $20) which cleared up my skin. I asked about laser hair removal for my chin and Dr. Westfried explained in detail what the procedure would be like. I recently had my first laser treatment and the procedure was very comfortable and left no scars. Dr. Westfried was professional and pleasant. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Dr. Morris Westfried's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Morris Westfried is a top-rated board-certified dermatologist serving patients in Bellmore, Brooklyn and throughout New York City and Long Island. With more than three decades of experience, Dr. Westfried is experienced in treating a wide array of dermatologic issues, including acne, eczema (atopic dermatitis), psoriasis, skin cancer and skin lesions, as well as cosmetic procedures like Botox, dermal fillers and state-of-the-art wrinkle removal using lasers and other techniques. Dr. Westfried is committed to ensuring his patients have the broadest range of options when it comes to achieving their treatment goals. His office is fully equipped with the latest technology so every patient can feel confident they're getting the best and most appropriate care for their needs. As part of his dedication to learning and applying new skills and innovative techniques, Dr. Westfried is the first and only doctor to use the PicoSure laser system to treat patients on Long Island, helping them achieve faster results with less downtime and less discomfort following tattoo removal and treatment of wrinkles, pigmented lesions, acne and more. Dr. Westfried earned his medical degree at Yale University School of Medicine and was selected as the best and most compassionate dermatologist by Healthtap.com. He is also an advisor to the PhotoMedex Laser Company, a manufacturer of top-rated lasers used in a broad range of dermatology and cosmetic applications. Dr. Westfried has offices in Bellmore and Brooklyn, and he accepts most major insurance plans. He welcomes new patients, and those who are interested in learning about cosmetic treatments are encouraged to call and schedule a consultation appointment to learn about all their options.

• English

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Healthnet