Ratings for Dr. Alaa Elhaj

Dr Elhaj is unprofessional, inexperienced, and unethical. He diagnosed me incorrectly and declined to discuss diagnosis with me. Prescribed detrimental medication.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Always professional, but obviously sensitive, empathetic and insightful. Acutely intelligent. Plainly, he is extremely knowledgable in psychiatry and related pharmacology. His caring, proactive approach has helped me achieve an outlook on and quality of life that keeps me among the living with an interest in a productive future. Dr. Elhaj is an outstanding physician.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

He was right on the ball---the best I've ever come across. He really listens and I know he really cares. He helped me get back on my meds (which I was off of for quite some time). He makes good eye contact and does not rush a patient through the appointment. It's almost like the patient-doctor scenario that I've heard about from long ago. He is thorough, punctual, and kind and sensitive. I wish all of my other psychiatrists (and all family practice MDs) could treat a patient like he does.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Very good doctor. He listened very closely and I always felt he understood where I was coming from. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008