Ratings for Dr. Theresa L. Froelich

You may have to wait a little longer to see Dr. Froelich, but it is worth the wait. She gives you her undivided attention, answering all your questions without making you feel rushed. Her level of competency is extremely high on multiple subjects and yet she is very relateable.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Theresa is an excellent OBGYN who is pro-active in ensuring your health is a priority. She is personal, honest and forthcoming. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Theresa Froelich is and amazing doctor she was able to solve an on going problem of mine that no other doctor was able to. I would tell anyone I know she is the best and wouldnt go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Froelich is the most amazing doctor. I never feel rushed during my appointment and she takes the time to 'catch up' on my life since my last visit.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I liked her very much. She was through, didn't rush, & answered all my questions on my gyn visit.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Very friendly, puts you at ease and very approachable with concerns and questions. Outstanding high risk pregnacy doctor for my twins and the 16 weeks of preterm labor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

This Dr. delivered my first child via c-section..Very sweet lady, informative, caring, an all around great Dr.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

Dr. Theresa L. Froelich's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1987)