Ratings for Dr. Ahmad Kasraeian

Very knowledgeable. Arrogant. Rude staff. Never punctual. Get ready to wait for long hours.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Been seeing Dr Kas for a little over a year. He's been amazing! Never met such a personable Dr.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Kasraeian over 10 years. I highly recommend him. Has great bed side manners and listens to you. I go to the beaches Office . Staff is nice and friendly. Great Dr

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Bed side manner horrible . Did not listen to what we had to say. Was always rushing out of the room . He was having trouble diagnosing my sons issues and just kept throwing pills at the situation . He mixed up my sons info with other patient . When we went back for follow up he was reading his notes and information was not even accurate of what he told us . We finally had to go to another doctor. And then my son got the help that he needed.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. K, was absolutely great. He took time to explain my condition and my treatment options in a language that I could understand. He is absolutely great.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr Kas has been my urologist for many years. I had several before him but he is the best. After many years of trying different approaches, his use of laser surgery on my prostate was nothing less than outstanding. It's like I'm still 20. I highly recommend him, and the procedure. That was 4 years ago and it's still good.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Dr Kas has worked for 2yrs to save my kidney that was nearly destroyed by a staghorn stone.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Ahmad Kasraeian's Credentials

• Arabic

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1970)