Ratings for Dr. Linda J. McCormick

Where are all these negative comments coming from? Dr.McCormick and staff are in my opinion totally awesome! With her knowledge and going through test I needed 3 heart stints,I had no idea but she detected it. Very professional and staff always pleasant and helps with change of insurance. I drive bout 90 miles for my app.I hope I never have to find a new Dr. Dr. McCormick had a calling and she has done it well! Same with her staff. They have committed their life to help their patients.Be kind and understand laws and rules they must go by.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Very rude! Staff & Doctor are allowed to pass judgment and verbalized that judgement at the front desk after the patient leaves. I work here and would advise all to find someone else.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

She has alway given me outstanding car and I am a hard person to treat. I would believe any f hinges she tells me, I have complete confidence in the doctor. Alan d wendleton

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. McCormick's for almost 25 years now, starting back when there was an office full of doctors in the clinic. My respect for her has grown over the years, as she has taken care of my health care needs. When my grown daughter moved back to Blue Springs, she chose to have Dr. McCormick as their family doctor. Dr. McCormick cared for my mother when she moved from Independence to Blue Springs in 1995. One of my co-workers has now chosen to call Dr. McCormick her doctor. And when my mother-in law moved to Blue Springs in 2011, she also chose Dr. McCormick to be her doctor. I have never heard anything but praise from these women, for how Dr. McCormick has spoken to them and cared for them. She has always addressed my concerns, and listened patiently to me as I've described whatever was going on with me at the time. My only worry is that she might choose to retire early, before I'm ready - since it's all about me :} :} :} (and now...) Whatever negative comments that have been made on this site must surely have been made by patients who have yet to find the doctor who will give them the answers they want. I have worked in the health care industry for over 18 years and am truly familiar with patients who simply cannot be satisfied. My advice to them is to be their own advocate and to use their time locating a doctor who will meet their needs (if that’s possible).

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

"Doctor" McCormick may have the title, but she is anything but a medical professional. She obviously doesn't keep current on medical developments and seems to enjoy harrassing patients. She was bold enough to tell me that my diagnosis from a specialist in immunology was incorrect, even though she obviously knows nothing about the field. I have never been so disrespected by a doctor and I would never recommend her practice to someone I cared about

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr McCormick is bad news if you need a Dr to talk to and help you. Does not want to discuss you pains or problems and definitely does not want to be contacted after hours.. Don't call just go to the ER is what I was told

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I have gone to Dr. McCormick for about 10 years and I really like her and feel that she is a very good doctor. I feel like she takes every comment I make about my health seriously and will order tests to check things out without hesitation. She is a quiet, reserved kind of person, so although she is extremely knowledgeable sometimes you have to ask her specific questions to know what she is thinking. She is a good listener and a kind person and I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. McCormick is very smart and helpfull and to the point. The staff member that contacted me was very rude about my test results and acted like she was in such a hurry that I was nobody but a waste of her time. Further more acted like she was above me, but could not tell me why I was being referred to a specialist after my other tests were negative.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Doesn't really examine you, other then weight, height, temp and blood pressure. Ask a couple of questions and send you for expensive tests. Not a people person. I've been going here a few years and it hasn't changed. Staff is slow to setup tests and give a response. I'm truely considering a change.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Linda for 15 plus years. I have no complaints what so ever. I have NEVER had to wait more than 1 day to see her and usually see her same day. I have no problem with the front office workers or her staff. If one did we must remember we all have bad days. I'm so glad she is my doctor!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

Dr. Linda J. McCormick's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1982)

HealthPartners