Ratings for Dr. Bruce M. Silverstein

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Silverstein has always been very knowledgeable and helpful in treating me for the past 10 years. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a seasoned competent physician.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

took mother in law off of diuretics she swelled upwith fluid around her lungs and admitted to lrh in lancaster and died there due to the fact of not being able to breathe

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

I have to disagree with the comment below. Dr. Silverstein has been my doctor for many years. He is the only one who is able to find my vein when comes time for blood draws. He is the best! He is very quick and to the point, so if you want a doctor that spends a lot of time with you, then he is most likely not the one for you.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

He has a bad attitude towards patients and is not patient at all. If you are explaining him you problem, he will become nervous and very irritable. Really bad for taking your blood too.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

I went to him for a breathing problem and he gave me Asthma medicine knowing that I did not have Asthma. I ended up very sick from the medication only to find out that if you take that medication and do not have Asthma you will get ill. I would not take anyone to see him or recommend him to my worst enemy. He thinks he knows it all and then ends up doing more harm then good.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Very good doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

Dr. Bruce M. Silverstein's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1977)