Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Garde

Dr. Garde is wonderful and listens to all of my concerns! I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Garde was incredible! With our first baby I birthed at a birth center with a midwife and was planning the same with our second. But, our second baby was breech and we tried everything to get the baby to turn, but she wouldnt. I wanted to still have a natural vaginal birth if possible and Dr. Garde helped to make that happen. My midwife referred me to her. I had an appointment with her and she determined that I could try to deliver her naturally and she would help! Our daughter is now one year and healthy and very happy! Thanks to Dr. Garde and the and the wonderful nurses and staff at Island Hospital our birth experience was exceptional. I would reccommend Dr. Garde with out hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

Dr. Garde is a fabulous OB! I brought my 3 year old daughter with me to all my prenatal appointments. She always involved my daughter in the visits. She had great advice and really cared about me and what I wanted.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Delivered son in hospital after emergency consult w/homebirth midwife. Listened deeply to husband & self; delivered baby surgically on her day off. Facilitated use of birthtub despite monitors & IVs. Supports homebirth & now will attend VBACs at Island Hospital.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

Dr. Kathleen Garde's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal