Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Boylan

I've been with Dr. Boylan since I was 15 (for 13 years now) and she delivered my daughter, she is my daughter's pediatrician also. She's a great doctor and as long as she takes my insurance I will continue to be her patient! She is very patient and knowledgeable about your concerns.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Boylan has been my doctor for over 13 years. She LISTENS. She never seems rushed. She gives great advice and doesn't just prescribe meds to fix everything. Personally I've been given targeted excersizes for joint pain and encouraged to diet correctly rather than take a weight loss pill. She doesn't preach about smoking or weight loss, she mentions it, offers options, and it doesn't feel like a lecture. I don't feel like I'm being judged, but encouraged and I don't want to disappoint her. She's more like a mentor or good friend. She really seems to care about how I'm doing.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Christine M. Boylan's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

UnitedHealthcare