Ratings for Dr. David D. Paul

Dr. Paul spent a lot of time with me explaining my diagnosis and treatment options. Even though he was behind because of an emergency he had to take care of, he never seemed rushed and truly seem to care about my well being. He rearranged his busy schedule to get me on the surgery schedule as soon as possible because of my intense pain. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Contacted Dr Paul's office for an appointment as a second oppinion and possilbe surgery on both Knees. Because of another doctor had already seen and taken x rays They wanted $1000.00 Deposit. Not just a office visit price up front. This is totally unacceptable and a poor tactaic to force using him for your surgery. I has planed on using Dr Paul for the surgery due to his ratings. Glad I found out how Money Hungry He is. There are plenty of Good Caring Doctors in the Kansas City Area Who are caring and wanting the patient to make an educated opinion on which doctor to use. You can guess I would not use this Money Hungry Excuse of a doctor for my needed Surgery

Submitted June 12, 2013

Great Doc, Reccommend him highly. He was very informative.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Very informative and personable, excellent surgeon

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. David D. Paul's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Paul spent a lot of time with me explaining my diagnosis and treatment options. Even though he was behind because of an emergency he had to take care of, h..."

December 23, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=218654'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014