Ratings for Dr. William C. Fuller

There is never a cure when you are seen by this Dr. Very quick to prescribe lots of meds, doesn't do a very good job of following through, sometimes wonder if he really distinguishes one patient from the next.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Fuller appears to be rushed and unable to spend time listening to me as a patient. I tend to take someone with me to my appts. so that all pertinent information is given. When I bring someone else along- Dr. Fuller tends to dismiss me as his patient and talks to the person who is with me. Dr. Fuller is too busy too listen to all of what needs to be explained in order for him to get a complete picture of the problem. He is quick to prescribe medications, and ECT testing for Depression issues. These issues should be explained in further detail before agreeing to any of these things. All side effects should be discussed at length. Do not just take the doctors quick advice/solution for your personal issues. All side effects that a patient is experiencing should be talked through at further length wuith Dr. Fuller. He tends to listen to a potion of what you are explainig- and then dismissing any further discussion.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

Dr.Fuller, has been my dr. now for 9 yrs. he is the only dr. who actually helped me get straighten out and feel like a normal person again. I would totally reconmend him to anyone

flag | Submitted May 14, 2006

He doesn't seem to be helping and doesn't really let you know if you are on the same page as him in thinking right or wrong (he treats my husband).

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

Dr. William C. Fuller's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD