Ratings for Dr. Lewis Wolstein

Dr. Wolstein is a great Doctor. Very knowledgeable and showed concern about me as a patient. He tried to help me not feel nervous. I will keep him as my podiatrist.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

The office is clean, the staff is courteous, but I would not return to Dr. Wolstein. He was friendly, but as a doctor not so good. He tore off my toenail very roughly and left it ragged and my toe in pain. Furthermore my problem remains unsolved. I was told I am just going to have to "live with it" and not given options for treatment. Furthermore he refused to refill a prescription for a cream for even though I had seen him less than a year ago. I can only assume he wants to be paid for another office visit and co-pay. Money, not the patient's health are what counts for him. I will seek another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr Wolstein is a wonderful doctor. He has been in his specialty for over 20 years, which makes him an expert! And he truly is. He removed both my bunions. Bedside manner is great

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

He was through knowledgeable and very friendly. He helped my foot problem feel better. NO PAIN ANYMORE!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Wolstein was truly a pleasure. He was gentle and kind.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

Excellent Dr. He removed a bunion and did an execellent job. My insurance changed so I can no longer go to him. I went to another Podiatrist and he said we never comment on other Dr's work but who ever did your surgery did an excellent job. I would recommend Dr. Wolstein to anyone who needs a good Podiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

Dr. Lewis Wolstein's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Delta Dental