Ratings for Dr. Myron Bromberg

"Dr. Bromberg is extremely skillful and knowledgeable dentist. He always takes good care of his patients."

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

They have been taking care of me and entire family. He is top of the line.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Mike has been my dentist since 1970. He is an outstanding and inventive fellow who loves his work. I have recommend him to many friends over the years. Some of my crowns are 40 years old. The office staff is lovely to deal with and super capable.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Have been going to Dr. Bromberg for more than 12 years. I am extremely happy with the professionalism of his staff and the timely manner in which appointments are done. My hope is he will never retire.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Very friendly/helpful staff. Dr. Bromberg has been my dentist for 35 years. I think that speaks volume to his professionalism, ability, and his personable demeanor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I have never had a more qualified dentist than Bromberg. He also has an incredible efficient office staff that he has trained to make you feel like a valuable individual. I can trust him to do exactly the right thing. I would NEVER consider going to another dentist.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Outstanding services. High quality work. Pleasant staff.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I have seen Dr. Bromberg since I was eight years old. My 19 year old daughter has never seen another dentist and has never been afraid of Dr. Bromberg. He is the best doctor as well as his office staff. We have all been together for ever.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Great staff, friendly atmosphere, quick to see you. No waiting and great work done.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Everyone was very kind, patient and did a fabulous job! Appointment was on time, expedited. I look forward to seeing them all again soon.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014