Ratings for Dr. Alvin J. Smith

DR. SMITH DID AN AMAZING JOB HELPING ME FEEL CONFIDENT ABOUT MY SMILE AND I COULDNT THANK HIM ENOUGH. VERY PROFESSIONAL

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

My services with Dr smith were great. He is patient and makes sure he explains everything to you. His staff is professional and he even worked to eliminate my financial problems and my services affordable.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Horrible job, I had to small brackets on for 3 years tell I went to someone else. He'll put four of your brackets on in the first visit. Then try to prolong the rest . He's not the best i will not recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

My experience at Dr Smith's office was very positive. I will gladly recommend him to friends and family. He is polite, caring, and sure you are satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Smith is a Great Orthodontist and has very Professional Staff

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

The office is modern and clean. The dr and staff are very perfessional and knowledgeable. I would recommend dr smith to any and everyone seeking orthodontic service.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Horrible job he said two years it took 3 finished when I was 18 I'm 24 looking for an new orthodontist

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010