Ratings for Dr. Israel Brenner

Do not under any circumstances let this guy anywhere near your mouth. You will regret it.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Most of the work he has done for me has had to be re-done a few years later. I would avoid this dentist at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

My husband and I both had root canals completed by Dr. Brenner. I had mine in appx 2004 and my husband had his in 2007. Now a few years later,both root canals have failed. Our current dentist, in looking at the x-rays that we received from Dr. Brenner's office, stated they were done incompletely and poorly. Now I have had to go through a 2nd root canal through my crown and my husband needs to get his redone as well... I would not recommend Dr. Israel Brenner to anyone who doesn't want to have their expensive and painful dental work redone in a few years.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Brenner was more than helpful in overcoming my fear of dentist,with his time and patience and the comfort of his staff I look foward to my visits to the dentist.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

excellent work, friendly staff. highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006