Ratings for Dr. William Osgood Bell

This guy is heartless & uncareing. I don't think he would make a good vet. makes mistakes in surgery & hides form patient.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

This office is not sensitive to the patient's pain management. I was denied pain meds and had to see my family doc after a trip to the ER

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

I wish that we had been able to rate doctors back when I had my isolated nueroma discovered in 1992 on my neck. Dr. Bell was wonderful. He patiently explained everything and answered all our questions. He was and is my favorite doctor. He is very knowledgable and caring. I really respect Dr. Bell and just wish that it was possible to find doctors this great in other fields.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

We have private ins as primary & then medicaid. My son had ecoli bacterial meningitis which caused brain bleeds which led to hydrocephalus. He had a vp shunt placed at another hospital. At 8 months he started having issue with the vp shunt and the original neurosurgeon refused to see my son, so we sought a 2nd opinion from Dr Bell. He advised my son would need to have another brain surgery to have the 1st vp shunt removed and a new one inserted. Dr. Bell did the surgery and I trully believe he saved my son's life. He is our personal hero. I totally agree that he REALLY CARES about his patients. We live an hour away from his office, and my son's other care is handled at a university hospital an hour away from us in the opposite direction of Dr. Bell, but we refuse to move his neurosurgery care to another doctor because we are so confident in Dr. Bell's ability in working with and taking care of my son's care.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

great one in his field that I dealt with and still do for cerebral aneurysm at Wake Forest Medical center

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

Dr. Bell is the best neurosurgeon in the South. I had brain surgery and was very fortunate that Dr. Bell was the doctor on call when I went to the hospital. He is wonderful with his patients and cares about the outcome.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2007

This is a wonderful doctor. He really knows his stuff. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

Dr. William Osgood Bell's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Winston-Salem, NC