Ratings for Dr. Edward Lafleur

I had been doing Keto (low carb, high fat) eating for about 6 months and lost about 30 lbs and did not have a doctor because most doctors do not appreciate or take the time to research the benefits of a low carb diet. Dr Lafleur was refereed to me by a friend whom is very knowledgeable of the subject and I have to say he has been fantastic! I have been seeing him for close to a year and he is very knowledgeable of the subject and very supportive. During that time I have lost 40 lbs and my health numbers have improved every time I have my blood work done. It is good to have someone who actually listens to you and provides the coaching to attain your goals that you and he set out at the initial evaluation. Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Great environment, great staff. Doctor is great, throughly interested in explaining everything.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Lafleur for several years. He is very knowlegible and comfortible to be around. He works well with my other Doctors which is important in getting complete and safe health care.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

My experience with Dr. Lafleur was unusual for me. He made me look forward to going to the doctor. He is kind, sincere, exceedingly competent and devotes all the time necessary, not just to examine and treat you, but to understand you - a very special man and physician. I felt like I was his only concern of the day. I've had good, likeable doctors before but never one like Ed and I recommend him and his colleagues wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Edward Lafleur's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2001)

GHI