Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Calamia

Based on his ability I changed doctors after getting no help with a severe Muscle strain. After changing doctors I had a quadruple bypass. I feel that I am alive today because I left him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

What a gem of a doctor I found! Dr. Calamia has been very helpful and provides excellent care. I was having a difficult time with depression due to a death in my family and he pointed me in the right direction for therapy and prescribed some medication that has brought me back to a happier place. Thank you Dr. Calamia.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

I filed a report with the state of NH medical board re: nondiagnosed diabetes that has left me with autonomic neuropathy, organ damage etc... There is absolutely proveable innacuracy and deception in my medical records. I self-diagnosed with diabetes (type 1, late-onset) yet recieved no treatment. Many GPs have a very black & white idea of diabetic onset and symptomology. My medical records are available. Please contact me: mattjasper555@hotmail.com

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

I feel that I was not listened to. I am a type 1 late-onset diabetic who went undiagnosed for 2 and a half years. Some docs have a very black and white view of diabetic onset. I had to nearly die to ne diagnosed.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2006

I feel that I was not listened to. I'll be careful of what I say here, yet I am a late-onset type one diabetic who went undiagnosed for 2 and a half years and now have ED & cardiac issues. Some "old school" docs have a very black & white view of diabetic onset. I had to nearly die to be diagnos

flag | Submitted January 5, 2006

Dr. Michael H. Calamia's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1997)