Ratings for Dr. Darrin M. Saikley

I will never go back to this doctor again. He was rude, and arrogant. He treated I like we were asking for handouts. He was judgemental and condescending as well. He probably thought we were some low-class losers who don't deserve proper medical care. This doctors needs some customer service skills. Those who had positive experiences must have been caucausian or appeared wealthy to this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Tendancy to be late. Very curteous when answering questions. Legitimately listens to concerns and questions. If he doesn't know an answer to a question, will state "I don't know" and not get upset over it. In his defense, the questions he answered to as "I don't know" were either rhetorical or involving a specialists review.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

extremely rude made us feel like garbage only talked down to us very arrogant his favorite question is what can i do for you just who is the doctor anyone who writes a good review must be a relative or on the payroll

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

Dr. Sadek was very helpful and took the time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

He is the rudest man I have ever met in my life. We will not be returning. We came to him with serious concerns, he blew it off and on top of that he insulted us, and laughed. I don't recommend him at all. We waited for him for 2 hours and he didn't bother to apologize. He didn't help us at all. His staff incapabable of being nice and resourceful. Terrible, Terrible, TErrible.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

I love Dr.Saikley, he's kind and really listens.He never makes you feel like you are being rushed, even when he is behind schedule. If he doesn't know the answer, he'll tell you upfront and refer you to someone who can help.I think that because he cares so much that is the downfall for prompt appointment times.I highly recommend him. Chris C.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2006

Seems very caring and spends time with patient to find out what you need. The best care I have ever received!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2006

Your care depends on what type of insurance plan you have. Not knowledgable in diagnosing correctly, long waiting even when you have a scheduled appt.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2006

Dr. Darrin M. Saikley's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1997)

GHI