Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Pairaudeau

I got my tubes tied by Dr. Pairaudeau and he was wonderful. I dont want kids at all, he was very understanding and didnt try to tell me what I should do with my body. Im eternally greatful and I couldent be happier.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I had 10 + years doctor / patient relationship with Dr. Pairaudeau and his staff. He saved my life and surgery took place at 2 a.m. Every time a patient needs to wait it means he is saving someone else, mother or a baby. He and his office is certainly not for patients who do not need such a doctor like Dr. Pairaudeau. There are many other OBGYN who practice on time and close their office punctually. Dr.Pairaudeau however will be there when you will need him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

My experience with Dr. Pairaudeau and his staff Genny and Amy have been wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Unfortunately I didn't have enough information about the doctors and trusted my family physician's referral. I had thiroeid issues during pregnancy but doctor P. Said not to worry :( and it affected my child, his staff (her daughter) is very racist and her attitude was completely different with certain people. He charged every patient $360 which is illegal in Ontario. I blame myself everyday that I had to go through his treatment...

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Very bad doctor & staff are mean & rude! I had severe pelvic pain & I could not walk for the last 4 months of pregnancy he would just tell me to go massage!!! He made me worse and I couldn't walk for months after delivery. He charged me $300 MANDATORY FEE to attend my birth but didn't! When I asked for a note to take a few days off to rest (pelvic pain & unable to walk) he accused me of wanting to use my insurance!!!! 😡😡😡 He is definitely a TERRIBLE doctor. Any positive feedback must be written by his daughter who is the office admin.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

The absolute worst OBGYN in the country. Stay away. His daughter is a nightmare too.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

I absolutely agree with this comment and would like to add that he is charging $260 registration fee for services not covered by OHIP which you might not even need or request: "I would never recommend him to anyone. Not even my worst enemy. The horrible experience begins with his daughter at the front desk. She has a really poor attitude and speaks inappropriately to the patients. He speaks so fast and doesn't listen to your concerns when you bring them up. Instead pulls up garbage websites talking about studies etc. He really needs to listen to his patients. He doesn't know it all like he thinks he does. This place is all about making money. He has patients waiting in his waiting room for hours, only to see them for a quick few minutes. Waste of time. Go somewhere else if you seek someone who is actually committed to providing you high quality care. "

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Nicholas Pairaudeau is the most knowledgeable,caring doctor.I have been his patient for 6 years and He has been very caring and always goes to the root of the patient's problem.He is very kind,fast forward,quick and smart.The staff is also awesome,Jenny is very kind,smart and knows what she does.She is very friendly while she is very serious with her job,Amy is really good at heart and makes the patients calm with her positive vibes and energy.Thanks to all of them,Maryam

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I have to tell you that my experience with Dr P was amazing. He is so knowledgeable and can let me know what's going on with clarity. He is caring and really helped me through an uncomfortable pregnancy and difficult delivery. My care was his priority and he sat with me in my labour room when my baby's heart rate started to drop. He was calm and helped me and my baby to have a safe birth. His daughter Genny is kind and organized. She is to the point and keeps his office on track. I think it's disgusting what people write about her. She is doing a great job. I'm very happy with my experience with Dr P and his office. I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 5, 2016

My first experience with this Dr. Was many years ago.I was much younger than and knew very little. I went through difficult pregnancy and my family Dr.recommended me to this Dr. I found him extremely arrogant, totally oblivious and caring very little.Rude, very rude..with a chip on his shoulder When I baby was born, he wasn't there. Have very little respect for him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016