Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Pairaudeau

Worst doctor! Rude receptionist! How come he charges patients with $400 mandatory fee? Isn't this illegal in Ontario?

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr is knowledgeable but speaks too fast it’s impossible to understand him. Wait times are atrocious and his daughter the receptionist is a btchy piece of work. She doesn’t acknowledge your presence unless you are on her “a” list. Dr put stitches in and i had serious infection which sent me to the ER 3 times before he finally saw me and realized the stitches hadn’t dissolved as they were supposed to

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

First, I’d like to note that I put 5 stars for punctuality because for an ob/gyn he actually has good timing. He will obviously have times where he is late but that is absolutely and 1000000% acceptable given that he is in the field of delivering babies. Babies don’t care about whether or not there is an office full of patients waiting for him. They come when they want and they expect the dr to be there. So yes, for a dr in his field he actually has reasonable wait times. As for the staff, Genny and Amy are EXTREMELY helpful. To all the people that state that they’re rude I’d like to say one thing: you probably bug them with annoying and obvious questions such as “how much longer do I need to wait?” or “when will he be in?” or why do I have to pay this fee or that fee?” - the fee component is broken down in the binder people! Please read. And as for people saying it’s illegal in Ontario? Well then I guess ALL drs who charge an admin fee are acting criminally (sarcasm-I’ve never heard of this being illegal just an fyi). Also, they get busy. I actually find the staff extremely awesome (and I’m one sensitive person that takes every little thing to heart). They have their moments, as do all normal people who are having a tough day. Working in a medical office is not an easy job. Especially when dealing with obstetrics and gynaecology. There are women losing babies or having complications or cancer or delivering babies via c section or even having surgeries related to other issues etc. The staff has to coordinate with other offices and OR’s to schedule appointments and surgeries that overlap with other patient care and other drs surgeries etc etc etc. They’re human. They will have many moments of impatience. But they are overall kind, caring, compassionate, and really lovely people when it comes down to it. As for the awesome and intelligent Dr. Pairaudeau. I have a special place in my heart for this man. He is beyond amazing. He is there for his patients like no tomorrow. I was his patient for a good 4 years. I saw him on an almost daily basis because I couldn’t get pregnant. He does not care about money like some people claim on here. He tried his best to help me getbhe most reasonably priced medications. He was my emotional support when I would have break downs (on a very regular basis). He sat with me for half an hour just listening to me cry an ugly incoherent cry and blabber when at almost 11 weeks I misscarried my baby almost 2 weeks prior without knowing. Which mind you his so called “horrible” daughter sat with me the entire time holding me while I did this (my husband couldn’t be with me because of work-so she did for me what my husband couldn’t do at the time). He tried to also tell me to take breaks from the meds. If he cared about money why would he do that? And he also wasn’t the one being paid for the meds anyways. When I finally got pregnant with my now baby, he was there for me every step of the way. I had severe hg and he tried his best to have me avoid medication (until it was obvious there was no hope in that happening successfully lol). When I had to be admitted to the hospital he visited me DAILY! One night he was out for supper with his AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, KIND, and AWESOME wife when I thought I was losing my baby and he came back to the hospital to do an ultrasound to assure me I was not losing my baby. He saw me through the entire pregnancy and made sure that he was available any time I needed him. He checked in on me and so did his staff. He was my voice when I felt like I didn’t have one. He EDUCATED me on things that I was unaware of and weary of. He always gave me a choice without pressuring me. They literally go above and beyond. I am trying for baby number 2 and he is the ONLY dr I will trust mine and my baby’s life with. Overall, anyone that has him as their dr is truly privileged and lucky to have him care for them. He is an incredibly talented dr/surgeon and I am beyond grateful to have him as my dr. Oh and for everyone calling them racists...that’s beyond ridiculous. I was born here, but I’m a child of immigrants. He was not only amazing to me, but also my mom. When my moms brother passed away he actually brought it up 2 months after the fact when he saw my mom. He hugged her and told her how sorry he was for her loss (and he had never met my uncle). Oh and he also made sure my mom was comfortable while staying with me in the hospital. And Genny was nicer to my mom than me! My mom, THE IMMIGRANT!

Submitted December 28, 2017

he is a good doctor and professional, even the stuff is rude sometimes but we still like it.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Why is the receptionist so rude? Everyone has the same comments

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

I have had five gold ten with him and there is no one else I would want as my doctor

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

he is very rude. Stay away if you are looking for someone with good bedside manners

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Pairaudeau is a very respectful, considerate, and knowledgeable professional who cares for his patients and is very committed. Three years ago I immigrated to Canada while I was pregnant for six months and no OBs here accepted me due to the medical complications in my pregnancy. Furthermore, I had not been covered by OHIP because I had to wait for three months. When I went to the hospital for an emergency due to my critical situation, Dr. Pairaudeau was the one who accepted me as his patient. He came to me as an angel and saved me and my baby. I owe my life to him. I strongly recommend him to anyone who wants to have an excellent OB.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I've absolutely no complain with The doctor or his staffs. Both Amy and Jenny is amazing, helpful and very pleasant. Dr Pairaudeau himself is very knowledgable and will not worry his patient unnecessarily. He will answer any questions and is very knowledgable. If he gets a call that his patient is in the hospital, he does step out, but that could be you yourself in that situation where you need your OB to attend to you. I don't mind the wait at all. He does care and is very dedicated to his patients. As for staff being rude, that never happens to me. Be nice to someone and they'll do the same to you. I'd highly recommend Dr Pairaudeau.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Absolutely worst doctor ever! He let me go through so much hip pain during my pregnancy and would not even let me take time off work telling me insurance is not to be abused by pregnant women!!! As a result I am dealing with a ton of postpartum issues still after 3 years! I feel he mistreated disadvantaged (immigrants to be specific) due to lack of our general knowledge. His daughter was also a rude & terrible person. She chrged me $360 for administrative cost! Isn't this illegal in this country???

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017