Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Pairaudeau

I had Dr pairaudeau for my ob with my surrogate pregnancy he took me on late in my pregnancy as a patient because my surrogate baby was in breech position he was the only one that would take me on to be able to help me deliver naturally with being breech, he was soooooo awsome and helpful he was there at my beckon call but in the end after 30hrs of labor i ended up having to have a c section anyways as i would not go past 4 cm. I will be going back to him when i get pregnant with my own baby, me and my family just love him and i woild give more then just 5 starts if i could. Yes there is a wait time with him but he is helping his other patients that are in labor that is one thing that I did like about him and it did not mind waiting cuz when I was in labor I came first and he was there no other doctor was allowed to help me and thats what i wanted and liked.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Do yourself a big favour, find a good doctor ... rude secretary, that happens to be his daughter unacceptable wait times ridiculous and unnecessary charge fee and at the end all you get is a doctor who does not care about long term effects of his actions. He literally butchered me. I am no longer the same after a terrible episiotomy. The stitches came out the very next day. There are plenty of good doctors, so just avoid this one ...

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

The best doctor! Very professional! He knows what he is doing and he deserves "HUGE RESPECT". His job is very hard and stressful, with lots of challenges.... but he helps his patients, and especially if he has to be your OB during your pregnancy, you would feel how much he cares about your baby. I would recommend him as # 1 doctor in Toronto! PS. and for those who keep complaining about his stuff and other things- you do not have to go to him to be his patient. If you do not like his service it does not mean that other people do not like as well. You can find another doctor, but please do not say bad things for this PROFESSIONAL as he really deserves RESPECT for all his HELP he provides to millions of his patients!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I would like to thank dr. Pairaudeau and his stuff for excellent job! Even though I see some negative comments below, I can guarantee that he is a doctor from God! I had so many issues and every time he was the only one who helped me! He is still helping me and I can trust only him. He is a real professional and it's very hard to find doctors like him nowadays! Even if I had to pay $1000 to see him I would do it! As my health worth it! And he is the best doctor in Toronto!!! And by the way for those who complain about waiting time: Guys, you are not in line up to do your manicure... you are in OBGYN office... and he is helping others to give new lives! Be patient! He is only one and he needs to help all of you!Babies cannot wait when they are on their way... lol

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Worst doctor! Rude receptionist! How come he charges patients with $400 mandatory fee? Isn't this illegal in Ontario?

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr is knowledgeable but speaks too fast it’s impossible to understand him. Wait times are atrocious and his daughter the receptionist is a btchy piece of work. She doesn’t acknowledge your presence unless you are on her “a” list. Dr put stitches in and i had serious infection which sent me to the ER 3 times before he finally saw me and realized the stitches hadn’t dissolved as they were supposed to

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

First, I’d like to note that I put 5 stars for punctuality because for an ob/gyn he actually has good timing. He will obviously have times where he is late but that is absolutely and 1000000% acceptable given that he is in the field of delivering babies. Babies don’t care about whether or not there is an office full of patients waiting for him. They come when they want and they expect the dr to be there. So yes, for a dr in his field he actually has reasonable wait times. As for the staff, Genny and Amy are EXTREMELY helpful. To all the people that state that they’re rude I’d like to say one thing: you probably bug them with annoying and obvious questions such as “how much longer do I need to wait?” or “when will he be in?” or why do I have to pay this fee or that fee?” - the fee component is broken down in the binder people! Please read. And as for people saying it’s illegal in Ontario? Well then I guess ALL drs who charge an admin fee are acting criminally (sarcasm-I’ve never heard of this being illegal just an fyi). Also, they get busy. I actually find the staff extremely awesome (and I’m one sensitive person that takes every little thing to heart). They have their moments, as do all normal people who are having a tough day. Working in a medical office is not an easy job. Especially when dealing with obstetrics and gynaecology. There are women losing babies or having complications or cancer or delivering babies via c section or even having surgeries related to other issues etc. The staff has to coordinate with other offices and OR’s to schedule appointments and surgeries that overlap with other patient care and other drs surgeries etc etc etc. They’re human. They will have many moments of impatience. But they are overall kind, caring, compassionate, and really lovely people when it comes down to it. As for the awesome and intelligent Dr. Pairaudeau. I have a special place in my heart for this man. He is beyond amazing. He is there for his patients like no tomorrow. I was his patient for a good 4 years. I saw him on an almost daily basis because I couldn’t get pregnant. He does not care about money like some people claim on here. He tried his best to help me getbhe most reasonably priced medications. He was my emotional support when I would have break downs (on a very regular basis). He sat with me for half an hour just listening to me cry an ugly incoherent cry and blabber when at almost 11 weeks I misscarried my baby almost 2 weeks prior without knowing. Which mind you his so called “horrible” daughter sat with me the entire time holding me while I did this (my husband couldn’t be with me because of work-so she did for me what my husband couldn’t do at the time). He tried to also tell me to take breaks from the meds. If he cared about money why would he do that? And he also wasn’t the one being paid for the meds anyways. When I finally got pregnant with my now baby, he was there for me every step of the way. I had severe hg and he tried his best to have me avoid medication (until it was obvious there was no hope in that happening successfully lol). When I had to be admitted to the hospital he visited me DAILY! One night he was out for supper with his AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, KIND, and AWESOME wife when I thought I was losing my baby and he came back to the hospital to do an ultrasound to assure me I was not losing my baby. He saw me through the entire pregnancy and made sure that he was available any time I needed him. He checked in on me and so did his staff. He was my voice when I felt like I didn’t have one. He EDUCATED me on things that I was unaware of and weary of. He always gave me a choice without pressuring me. They literally go above and beyond. I am trying for baby number 2 and he is the ONLY dr I will trust mine and my baby’s life with. Overall, anyone that has him as their dr is truly privileged and lucky to have him care for them. He is an incredibly talented dr/surgeon and I am beyond grateful to have him as my dr. Oh and for everyone calling them racists...that’s beyond ridiculous. I was born here, but I’m a child of immigrants. He was not only amazing to me, but also my mom. When my moms brother passed away he actually brought it up 2 months after the fact when he saw my mom. He hugged her and told her how sorry he was for her loss (and he had never met my uncle). Oh and he also made sure my mom was comfortable while staying with me in the hospital. And Genny was nicer to my mom than me! My mom, THE IMMIGRANT!

Submitted December 28, 2017

he is a good doctor and professional, even the stuff is rude sometimes but we still like it.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Why is the receptionist so rude? Everyone has the same comments

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

I have had five gold ten with him and there is no one else I would want as my doctor

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017