Ratings for Dr. Cameron Moorhouse

Dr Moorhouse is by far the worst dr, in 2015 when I had my emergency Csection He messed up 2 Epidurals- the third he blamed it on ME because I was frightened and shaking. The fourth worked but he goes "do you feel anything?" I said No.? He goes "good because your already cut open" . Then proceeded to put his feet on a stool in the surgery room with his phone turned sideways like he was in the middle of playing a game. And on top of alllllll that he sat by my head telling me "it's not that bad !" Stop crying blah blah. Do go to him!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr C Moorhouse is my doctor and has been for 20+ years I have never been mistreated by him or his staff and have always felt well taken care of. He remembers who I am, my family, and is genuine when speaking with him. Dr Moorhouse has given me excellent advice and direction with my health and I would never want to lose him as my Doctor. Everyone has their days and one must take into concideration that he has a tough job, long hours and a family also. love him and would recommend him highly to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

The absolute most arrogant, rude, doctor I have ever had the displeasure dealing with. His office has the worst hours and care to go along with it. NOT Recommended!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. More house was the anesthetist for my emergency c-section and opted to stick with the epidural I had already in place instead of switching to the higher standard of care of a spinal block. After my baby was delivered the epidural failed and while I lay the screaming and crying in pain, he just got frustrated and snapped at me to "calm my breathing", chatted with the nurse about his X-country ski hobby and even left the room to lie up my husband and tell him everything was fine. He later admitted that he should've done a general anesthetic with the excuse that he was "having a bad day". Couldn't have been worse than mine, 25 min of surgery with no anesthetic and nightmares still a year later. Horrible doctor, he should never, EVER practice medicine again.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

the worse doctor to deal with,no compassion, very bad temper,appointment cancelled and not being told causing me to drive for thousands of kilometres,some of the staff very incompetent.I could write a book about all the bad experiences.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Moorehouse is hands down the best Dr. I have dealt with. He delivered my first child and made every prenatal appointment enjoyable; never had to wait long, and the nurses in his office are equally helpful and pleasant. He was excellent in the delivery room and checked back in frequently after delivery but before we were released from the hospital. Proud to have had him deliver our son. He is extremely knowledgable and straightforward; excellent rapport with our family. I only wish he was still delivering babies!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Best doctor I have ever had, Once Johnstone retired I went a few years without and def hit the jackpot with Dr. Morehouse

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I was Dr. Moorhouse's patient not anymore. I have found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Morehouse is honest, blunt, and straightforward. He's been nothing but polite and caring to my son and I. He always has positive advice for me and is always very understanding.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr Moorhouse lost his temper more then once with me. He is unprofessional at best. No reason to yell at a chemo patient.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014