Ratings for Dr. Cameron Moorhouse

Dr. More house was the anesthetist for my emergency c-section and opted to stick with the epidural I had already in place instead of switching to the higher standard of care of a spinal block. After my baby was delivered the epidural failed and while I lay the screaming and crying in pain, he just got frustrated and snapped at me to "calm my breathing", chatted with the nurse about his X-country ski hobby and even left the room to lie up my husband and tell him everything was fine. He later admitted that he should've done a general anesthetic with the excuse that he was "having a bad day". Couldn't have been worse than mine, 25 min of surgery with no anesthetic and nightmares still a year later. Horrible doctor, he should never, EVER practice medicine again.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

the worse doctor to deal with,no compassion, very bad temper,appointment cancelled and not being told causing me to drive for thousands of kilometres,some of the staff very incompetent.I could write a book about all the bad experiences.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Moorehouse is hands down the best Dr. I have dealt with. He delivered my first child and made every prenatal appointment enjoyable; never had to wait long, and the nurses in his office are equally helpful and pleasant. He was excellent in the delivery room and checked back in frequently after delivery but before we were released from the hospital. Proud to have had him deliver our son. He is extremely knowledgable and straightforward; excellent rapport with our family. I only wish he was still delivering babies!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Best doctor I have ever had, Once Johnstone retired I went a few years without and def hit the jackpot with Dr. Morehouse

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I was Dr. Moorhouse's patient not anymore. I have found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Morehouse is honest, blunt, and straightforward. He's been nothing but polite and caring to my son and I. He always has positive advice for me and is always very understanding.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr Moorhouse lost his temper more then once with me. He is unprofessional at best. No reason to yell at a chemo patient.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Moorhouse is a wonderful doctor. Many people in town seem to dislike him but he has no patience for anyone's disrespectful attitude and that's a GOOD thing. He has treated me and my family for years and we all love him dearly. He has always taken me seriously, helped me when I needed it and he is very personable and extremely intelligent. This man is a doctor, not your friend. Stop expecting him to butter up the truth to make you feel good...it's his JOB to treat your illness or problems. This is a doctor who asks the hard questions to diagnose the appropriate problem. He is a busy man, be patient. He is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

AWESOME DOCTOR!!! Dr. Moorhouse is very knowledgeable and has always taken the time to listen and explain in detail any health issues I have had. At times he has also shown me brochures to back up his diagnosis and was bang on. He also has no problem referring you out of town if necessary. Being that he offers evening appointments is a real bonus. Very glad to have him for a doctor. His staff as well has been absolutely wonderful, in person and on the phone. In fact, I am so impressed with Dr. Moorhouse that my husband is leaving his doctor of 20 plus years to become Dr. Moorhouse's patient.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

he is not a doctor that I am very impressed with I find him to be very rude and unhelpful.On 2 occassions he didn't even bother to show up to deliver babies yet he signed off on them

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010