Dr. Donald D. Strobel

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Donald D. Strobel

The best docter I've seen, he was very considerderate of my situations, and looked out for my safety and well being.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

He loves to order tests. I got another opinion from spinal surgeon. I fully recovered in 3 weeks. He had me testing longer than that. What a waste of money

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

As soon as I walk into the office, I feel important. The staff is always helpful. Dr. Strobel is attentive to my health needs and is concerned for me. I only have good things to say about my experience in the office.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

I can't begin to express what an excellent physician Dr. Strobel is or how much of an impact he has had and continues to have on my life! I honestly don't know where I'd be without him, as he does such an excellent job treating me and explaining everything, even things caused by my lupus, fibromyalgia or other disorders that are not in the field of neurology. He always lifts my spirits and most importantly gives me hope, even when I feel all hope is lost, as he listens intently to me with genuine care and concern before answering any questions I may have. He then provides me with a treatment plan and often a back-up plan for my current issues, and 100% of the time I leave there feeling much better than when I walked in. I've never found a doctor who could begin to compare to him and probably never will. I know without a doubt God led me to him, and for that I am forever grateful! Dr. Strobel has been so wonderful to me that I am forever grateful to him and recommend him to all!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Excellent physician and man! He saved my wife's life by listening, ordering a comprehensive battery of tests and having the knowledge to correctly diagnose and treat her. "Thank you" is not enough!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

Dr. Strobel is an amazing anomaly----------both as a person and as a physician. He is absoultly amasing! Treats you with nothing but total respect. He is brilliant! Takes time to LISTEN to you and "treats" you as a WHOLE PERSON! He is one of the few remaining doctors who REALLY cares enough to study your situation (illness), puts the peices of YOUR puzzle together until he finds the answer to the problem. Truly, a dying breed!!!!!!!!!!!! If not for him I would still be looking for help! I simply cannot say enough about him as a person or a doctor!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

He is a great MD---I have another MD in practice and am going to change over to him if he will take me. Very concerned about his patients. Takes time to LISTEN--Not a quality you see much anymore.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. Strobel is a very knowledgable doctor. I was having extreme headaches. My family doctor pushed it off as stress. After further follow-up, I chose Dr. Strobel and found out I was having seziures. He has a very good bedside manner, listens to you, and takes care of the problem. I highly recommend him to anyone I speak with.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2006

Dr. Donald D. Strobel's Credentials

• French

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1999)

Unicare

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=21507'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=21507'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014