Ratings for Dr. Alisha H. Ware

Dr. Ware is very professional and takes time to answer any questions or concerns, HOWEVER her front office staff (Ms.Tasha) is very rude and unprofessional!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr Ware is hands down one of the best OBGYNs on the coast. She is very attentive, knowledgeable and caring. Her RN is crippling her, however. It would do her wonders to hire an RN that matches her level of excellence in patient care.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Ware was wonderful, thorough, and very interested in what I had to say.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Ware was very friendly and knowledgeable. I switched to her after my doctor would not listen to me. She took time to listen to my concerns and medical problems and she found the root cause of all of the problems and fixed it immediately. I will continue to use her and recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Ware is the best OB ever! She is very polite and always explain things to you. I would highly recommend anyone to her. She is awesome! I love her!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Dr Ware is the best OB/GYN on the coast! She goes through all the hoops and takes your personal concerns into mind!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

After skipping my yearly with Dr. Ware and taking advantage of the services offered by my university health center, I called her nurse today to request some Bactrim for a yeast infection. After looking at my file and snottily remarking that I hadnt seen Dr. Ware in a while, she suggested that I try some Monistat and refused to write the prescription. It seems quite obvious to me that Dr. Ware's patients merely signify a paycheck in her eyes, and if you aren't giving her money, she won't be interested in helping you in any way. I will not be going back to her and I will certainly discourage my female friends from using her

Submitted May 9, 2011

I set up my first gynecological exam with Dr. Ware when I turned 18. She seemed nice enough. Being 18 and in a long-term relationship, she asked me if I would like to use some method of birth control. When I said yes, she spent 15 minutes telling me about all of the different types. She suggested the patch (she said the pills were too difficult to remember) , which I later found to have terrible side effects, thus I switched to the pill. Ultimately, I got a bill in the mail for $400+ and when I called to ask about it, the girl at the desk said that my time had gone "above and beyond the average time of an appointment", thus I was charged the extra $200. Um, she was the one who wanted to discuss birth control. Since then (I'm 22 now), I have called her nurse on multiple occasions to request prescriptions when I had a yeast infection or UTI, and 80% of the time they didn't call in the prescription. (continued in next post).

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Ware has been very helpful to me and to several members of my family. Though it can be difficult to navigate the appointment system, it is well worth it. She spends time with her patients and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

Dr. Alisha H. Ware's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Biloxi, MS