Ratings for Dr. James D. Saar

Dr . Saar cares about his patients he makes you feel comfortable I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

This is just my experience. I went to Dr. Saar for a consultation for a surgical proceedure that was going to be covered by insurance. I left there practically in tears. Im pretty tough skinned, but I have to say that I've never been treated like that before or since. I felt as if I was a second class citizen because I could only afford the proceedure with the help of insurance. His assistant was kind but he was NOT. I ended up having the proceedure and used him only because I didn't have time to go start the process again with another surgeon in time to have it approved and surgery performed before end of year since I had met my deductible that year. My breasts are at least 2 full cup sizes different. Additionally, I came up with a little money to pay for him to do lipo on my upper arms and they are anything but even, smooth and you can see the straight line that looks like he went to no effort, but just ran the cannula in one spot The wrapping placed on during surgery almost cut the circulation off of my hands to the point they were cold and purple. Apparently he usually sends flowers to patients after surgery, but I didn't receive any. I can only assume because he thought why bother she will never have the money for more surgery. It wasn't a pleasant experience, but I could've gotten past that but the huge difference in the side of my two breasts is not acceptable. I will forever by adjusting my blouses since the breast size differences is enough that it dramatically effects the way my clothes hang. If he doesn't see you as a potential repeat customer, don't look for exceptional treatment or exceptional results.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I think most patients are quite taken with both the care given by Dr. Saar and his excellent staff. His stitch work is impeccable and cosmetic results outstanding. However, I cannot recommend him for major breast cancer reconstruction-as mine had to be redone and involved great discomfort. For cosmetic surgery or simple reconstruction, he is greatly skilled.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

Dr. Saar is kind considerate and a master in his profession. I would recommend anyone to consider him for cosmetic surgery. I could not be happier with my results. He makes you feel like you are his only patient.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. James D. Saar's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)