Ratings for Dr. Lisa K. Lewis

Dr lisa is great she goes above beyond what is needed to be done.I have been having a bladder infection for months and she took the time to listen and care and help and treat it and did all the test needed to see what would work for me. I'm really glad I found great dr the only dr that really listened and helped me when I needed the most

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I am so glad that I switched ob/gyns and am now going to Dr. Lewis. I had just one appt. with her and could see right away that she is very nice and cares about her patients. I have PMDD, which is very rare and unlike some doctors I have had, she takes it very seriously. She is great also in that she isn't like most doctors who just blindly push antidepressants on you because you have PMDD. She really takes the time to listen to her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Lewis as on ob/gyn doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Managed my PCOS effectively. When I required surgery for it..she did a complete workup and found genetic markers which I never new about. This information allowed me to be aware of what situations to avoid, and future risk factors to my health and how to practice preventive care. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Lewis is the nicest GYN; she's so funny! She made me feel very comfortable and had many suggestions to help with my fibromyalgia pain. While she did sort of blow off some concerns I had, she is definitely the best doctor I've seen.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Dr. Lisa K. Lewis's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lakewood, CO