Ratings for Dr. David J. Najjar

First few visits were awesome, then he seems disinterested and when a specialist disagreed with him, my care went downhill. Dr. Najjar is an extremely smart, caring doctor. His nurse never answers the phone and it's impossible to reach them after hours. Dr.Najjar is a fantastic doctor but I think he needs a different nurse and his pratice would be incredibly. They are all very friendly and kind, caring. Just seems to be a lack of communication with the nurse in that office.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Excellent family practice physician. Spent lots of time with me and was genuinely concerned about my health.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Najjar is personable and professional. He is compassionate, listens and responds to all of my concerns, and never dismisses any of my complaints. His exams are thorough and detailed. I trust him with my life and that of my family. I would not want to see anyone else for my health care.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

My family has been seeing Dr. Najjar for approximately a decade. He is not only highly skilled, but the entire experience throughout each visit is impeccable. He, himself, is warm, charismatic and 100% effective when it comes to serious medical practice. His staff is equally so. Seldom is there a wait and everyone there is highly efficient. Nothing is rushed, they're simply mindful of time while not sacrificing the pleasantry of the visit. Dr. Najjar has seen us through very serious, life threatening procedures with extraordinary effort and results. It's important to point out that Dr. David Najjar originally detected these serious problems through regular testing, oversaw their treatment and was there for the entire post treatment. In short, he has saved my life more than once and provided impecible care to my family members as well. Thank you, Dr. Najjar! You will NEVER find a better Doctor and staff - anywhere!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Love Dr. Najjar - he's willing to take time to talk over what you are there for and doesn't make you feel rushed. He's even called after the appt to check on us. Would Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

KEEPS CHANGING MIND ABOUT CONDITION..........MIS DIAGNOSES

flag | Submitted January 4, 2006

Dr. David J. Najjar's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dacula, GA