Ratings for Dr. Jonathan R. Russell

Dr. Russell has been a huge part of my family. He has delivered all 3 of my children. He is wonderful to talk to about any health concerns. I am not even a direct patient, but fealt compelled to right him a review! It is my wife that introduced me to him during her pregnancies. I reccomend everyone I know to go to him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I loved seeing Dr. Russell. I am in healthcare and was very conflicted as to who I was going to see. He has had great reviews and adter meeting him I can see why. He was sweet, compassionate and even met me and my husband in his office. I have dealt with alot of MD's and he is by far my favorite. I know I have chosen the right OB GYN for my prenatal care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I love love love Dr. Russell. Through out my pregnacy he was helpfull, conserned about my bed rest and other problems I had throught out the 7 months i was carring my twins. He deliverd 2 beautiful twin girls and still calls and check up to make sure the girls are doing well....

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

I totally recommend Dr Russell. He is very gentle and very down to earth. He delivered my baby almost three years ago. I was going through some tough financial times and he took me as a patient with the least desirable insurance. Now, I'm back in my feet and I feel so grateful! Delivery was fast and smooth. He was very professional!! I'd just recommend the staff at the office to be more curtious and friendly/warm to the patients, that's the one thing is lacking.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Best Gyno ever!!! Very aggressive with his treatment but gentle with the patient. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Russell delivered my son las t year. I had the best care. He is very knowledgabe and very concerned about his patients. He has a very soft demeaner. I would recommend him to my friends a lot.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

I'm not complaining about the doctor it's his staff that is AWEFUL! I have never been treated so bad and would never use this doctor because his staff is very un-professional and rude.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

I've been a patient of Dr. Russell's for several years and have always found him to be very knowledgeable and is very easy to talk to. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Dr. Russel is the best GYN ever. Very caring and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Dr. Jonathan R. Russell's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)