Ratings for Dr. Judith E. Gershowitz

Went to this terrible dr almost 10 years ago and I still hate her. At the time she said I had HPV ( which i still think was not right was various reasons) and did a procedure on me that made me profusely bleed for 2 days, I ended up at the ER. I hate her from the bottom of my heart, I wouldnt recommend her to my worst enemy, she is aweful and cruel, during the procedure, she didnt numb the area, she hurt me so much that I started yelling ... I am not the kind of person who makes scenes, but 10 years later i still remember this. Please stay away. Do yourself a favor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Gershowitz for about 10 years and have been very happy with her care. It took many years and many doctors before I found a gynecologist I felt comfortable with!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gershowitz for five years and can not be happier! It's so hard to find the great doctor in this delicate fied-I tried probably 5 or 6 before I found Dr.Gershowitz. She is super kind, caring and knowledgable. She always calls back with test results... Always on the top of the problem. I highly recommend her. But be careful if you need to see her soon-it's very hard to get an appointment, normally she is very booked.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Gershowitz for more than 10 years and find her to be pleasant, professional, knowledgeable, and kind. She calls back promptly if there is a reason to speak with you and I totally trust her judgement. I highly recommend her. You do have to wait a long time for an appointment if it is just a check-up but will get one immediately if there is a problem. And that seems reasonable to me.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

Dr. Gershowitz is the best gynecologist I ever had. I have been going to her for 20 years. She is amazing - very caring, thorough, and efficient with her time. She sees A LOT of patients, yet she will even take the time to call you at home if there are any concerns, or to make sure you are okay after a procedure. I never have to wait long for her either, which is surprising considering how she always has back to back appointments. Her staff is also very excellent. They know me by name as soon as I walk in. This level of professionalism is unheard of in this industry, so when I find a good doctor, I will stick with her!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Gershowitz is one of a kind doctor, she is very professional always remembers my problem spend time explaining to me and have helped me for many years. Her reception help is the worst but I overlook it because Dr. Gershowitz is the best

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Terribe office staff, rude, hung up the phone on me. Waited for an appointment 4 months and when I had to reschedule due to my job, I was told I needed to wait another 4 months! I have a chronic condition that needs to be monitored and waiting 9 months to see a physician is not acceptable. I've heard good things about this physician, but the wait and the treatment of the office staff is not worth it for me.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

A b it of a clinic atmosphere. Dr g i s smar t but presents as brusk, rushed. Waits are long.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Gershowitz for as long as I can remember and she is by far the best Doctor I could have asked for. She is always prompt & on time and is consistent she makes every visit personable and always remembers me and things we have talked about in the past without looking at her chart. Additionally her staff especially Gretta are extremely helpful also always remembering me even if its just over the phone.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Gershowitz for nearly four years and am very pleased. Unlike most doctors, who are always late and then practically push you out the door, Dr. G is very punctual and takes the time to listen to me and my concerns. A little respect goes a long way. Be advised, you need to book months in advance.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Judith E. Gershowitz's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1975)