Ratings for Dr. Lucinda Bateman

I have had Dr. Bateman as my Specialist for 15 years. She is the Doctor that has kept me focused on the positive aspects of my life. When I first came to her I had given up on ever feeling well. With her genius abilities she has diagnosed all of the many debilitating medical issues that I have had most of my life.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Bateman is a genius! She sharply listens to her patients (me) when she is trying to diagnose them. I have gained better health since I became her patient. I have been to many doctors and I would put Dr. Bateman at the top of my list.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr Bateman is a standout. She is highly intelligent and compassionate. She is truly dedicated to her patients and to the development of rational protocols for helping people afflicted with CFS/FMS. Because she spends an unusual amount of time in the initial evaluation and the subsequent treatment consults, compared to other practices, it limits the amount of monetary reimbursement she receives. I am sure Dr Bateman could recruit a more profitable clientele, however, despite her shoe-string budget, she remains devoted to her patients and to research that will benefit them. In a field where there are few answers and many questions, Dr Bateman manages to instill a sense of validation and optimism in each patient consult. For a patient that is willing to accept the unknowable about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia, there is no better partner in exploring the possible answers to his/her unique life/health experience.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Dr Bateman is one of the coolest Dr's I've ever been to. Her and her staff are wonderful. They listen and care. Both of these things are what you need if you have FMS or CFS. They really get me motivated to get healthy and maybe even go into remission. If I had not found Dr Bateman and her staff I would still be lost not knowing what to do.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Specialize in chronic fatigue. She listens, and tells you to listen to your body. She is sympathetic and has a geniune desire to help us poor tired people! Don't see anybody but Dr. B at the office! She's amazing. She really works with you to find what works for you--doesn't just spout of generic answers and send you off with a prescription.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

I have been to many doctor's to help with my Chronic Fatigue. She has given me hope and is truly sincer in her persuit to help her patients have a better quality of life.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

Dr. Bateman and her office staff provide consistent quality care to patients with chronic fatigue synddrome and fibromyalgia. Dr. Bateman is an expert in her field and is up-to-date on the latest research. Dr. Bateman's office staff is unfailingly kind and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Bateman to anyone who is looking for a physician who can help them manage these terrible illnesses.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

Dr. Lucinde Bateman and her physician's assistant Debrah Shea have given me outstanding service for a number of years. They specialize in Chronic Fatigue Syndome and Fibromyalgia. I get expert advice, unrushed appointments, and personal care. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2006

Dr. Lucinda Bateman's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1987)