Ratings for Dr. Clarissa S. Beiting

This experience was had by my mother, and I have steered clear based on her review and others I have read. After a normal pap/pelvic yearly checkup my mother vowed never to see her again. This was a couple years ago. She was extremely rough during my mother's exam, caused her to bleed much more than normal, and regarded her as if she was not in the room, speaking to her assistant instead of mom etc. My mother felt belittled and disrespected to the max. Fast forward to present day. My mother was given a high referral to visit this doctor again for a cyst on her upper leg, and she decided to give it a chance. Mistake. Dr. Beiting cut into my mother's cyst before it was even numb, and then couldn't understand why my mom was crying from pain. After a few minutes she withdrew from the procedure, started writing in her chart, and told my mom to get dressed. That there was nothing more she could do because my mom couldn't take the pain. The doctor told her to make an appointment with a general surgeon and would not even make eye contact. She dismissed my mom as if she was nothing. My mother has a high pain tolerance like I do, and I have no doubt in my mind she was trying to deal with it best she could. Nobody should leave the doctor office, especially one in such a sensitive area, in tears because of such poor bedside manner. I have no doubt this doctor is talented. I am truly glad she is able to work in this profession and help those in need of a good gynecologist. However, there are many things that contribute to being successful, and being compassionate, or even showing others common decency of respect is NOT something she is good at unfortunately.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I can't even explain how comfortable she made me feel. It was so wonderful to arrive and be promptly seen by the nurse quickly and then the dr. I was seeking a second opinion about a possible hysterectomy. Dr Beiting took time to explain everything in great detail. I appreciate the extra time that she took to help me make an educated decision. I plan on seeing her from now on ! Office staff was wonderful. They had all in the information ready for me and I know exactally what I will need to pay $ for my upcoming surgery. No surprises coming my way. Everyone was knowledgeable, helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Rude, unprofessional, poor communication. Will never go to her again. AUFUL experience.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

After going to another dr that never told me that I had broken back and cancer I found Dr. Beiting. She has been wonderful to me since that time and I am very comfortable with her,feel like I have been to a real dr and not one that just brushes you off.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I'm very happy to have Dr. Beiting as my doctor. I've been seeing her for about 5 years and I've never been disappointed. While I do often see her PA, Ellie, Beiting comes in for the important stuff. They are both very kind women who patiently answer my concerns and offer comfort.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

This doctor was competent technically, but she was primarily interested in making money. This office demands an upfront payment, even if you have insurance, and if you don't have the money to do everything she wants to do, she huffs off without offering alternatives. I will never see this woman again. She must be greedy or desperate for cash.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

She was rushed and rude and dismissive. Will not be going back.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

She is always prompt and called me herself with Lab results as soon as she received them, after being ignored by other phycians, she is a pleasent change. I have seen her over the past 4 years.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Beiting is an incredible gynecologist. She is passionate about women's health and wants to ensure that her patients feel empowered and confident. Their waiting rooms are comfortable and cozy, and the exam rooms are the same. Instead of a paper dress, you are given a robe and cotton sheets. Patients change clothes in a bathroom adjacent to the exam room. It doesn't feel like a typical exam, but instead a very comfortable and warm space.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Still waiting for test results from over a month ago. Called Dr. Beiting but she has yet to return my call.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Clarissa S. Beiting's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)