Ratings for Dr. Clarissa S. Beiting

I can't even explain how comfortable she made me feel. It was so wonderful to arrive and be promptly seen by the nurse quickly and then the dr. I was seeking a second opinion about a possible hysterectomy. Dr Beiting took time to explain everything in great detail. I appreciate the extra time that she took to help me make an educated decision. I plan on seeing her from now on ! Office staff was wonderful. They had all in the information ready for me and I know exactally what I will need to pay $ for my upcoming surgery. No surprises coming my way. Everyone was knowledgeable, helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Rude, unprofessional, poor communication. Will never go to her again. AUFUL experience.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

After going to another dr that never told me that I had broken back and cancer I found Dr. Beiting. She has been wonderful to me since that time and I am very comfortable with her,feel like I have been to a real dr and not one that just brushes you off.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I'm very happy to have Dr. Beiting as my doctor. I've been seeing her for about 5 years and I've never been disappointed. While I do often see her PA, Ellie, Beiting comes in for the important stuff. They are both very kind women who patiently answer my concerns and offer comfort.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

This doctor was competent technically, but she was primarily interested in making money. This office demands an upfront payment, even if you have insurance, and if you don't have the money to do everything she wants to do, she huffs off without offering alternatives. I will never see this woman again. She must be greedy or desperate for cash.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

She was rushed and rude and dismissive. Will not be going back.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

She is always prompt and called me herself with Lab results as soon as she received them, after being ignored by other phycians, she is a pleasent change. I have seen her over the past 4 years.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Beiting is an incredible gynecologist. She is passionate about women's health and wants to ensure that her patients feel empowered and confident. Their waiting rooms are comfortable and cozy, and the exam rooms are the same. Instead of a paper dress, you are given a robe and cotton sheets. Patients change clothes in a bathroom adjacent to the exam room. It doesn't feel like a typical exam, but instead a very comfortable and warm space.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Still waiting for test results from over a month ago. Called Dr. Beiting but she has yet to return my call.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Beiting is excellent. She delivered my first child and I'm so sad that she won't be delivering my second one. She does gynecology only now.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Dr. Clarissa S. Beiting's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Illinois