Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Samson

I went to Dr. Samson as second opinion. He carefully explained my problem then offered me different treatment options including non operative ones!!! In the end I did require arthroscopy and ligament repair by Dr. Samson. The recovery was slow but excellent and I can now ski again. Thanks Dr S!!! BTW I have seen other doctors in the group and they also are great.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I typically shop online for everything and doctors are no exception. I found Dr samson through his practice website. He is excellent and thorough and really knows knees and shoulders. I sent my whole family to him!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Very knowledgeable and well trained surgeon. Specially trained in Arthroscopy. He's operated on my knee and shoulder both with excellent results

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Clearly helpful and interested in the patient. Spends as much time with the patient as he can. Knows shoulders and knees. I felt as if i were in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

give injections instead of trying to find the problem

flag | Submitted January 1, 2006

Dr. Marc A. Samson's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Chambers of Commerce