Ratings for Dr. Hrair E. Darakjian

He only sees patient for 90 days after internal fixation on Rt. Ankle surgery, very rude, not compassionate, I'm still having pain, no follow ups, just tell you to find another doctor!! No re-examination after you explain about your condition and pain!! Still having difficulty walking, and ankle is still not connected right, I'm at another doctor Now trying to see what's the problem!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I have known Dr. Darakjian for over 16 years. He sees many patients, so you'd better be sure what yo want if you go to him: surgery, meds, or PT. There is nothing else. His staff will bend over backwards for you. The Doctor is compassionate, knowledgable , and absolutely will not push surgery on a patient. This is what I want, no surgery pushed on me.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr Darakjian seemed more like a drug dealer than a doctor. He didn't examine me nor do any tests, didn't show me my MRI, look at it himself, or even elaborate on the radiology report, didn't provide any useful information, just asked if I wanted some drugs. No thank you. He also told me that I'd be contacted soon to begin PT which never happened. Complete waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Had nothing but problems. Right after ankle surgery put a HARD cast on. My foot swelled so bad my toes went purple. Would not let anyone cut it off and actually told my nurse to give me more drugs. Then after a couple months complainex of pain again and was told casually about a 3rd break that was never mentioned before. Now, 1 year after went to another Dr. That specializes in feet and ankles and was told the reason I have been in so much recently is Dr. Darakjian never reattached the ligaments on the otber side of my ankle that was injured.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Darakjian and his staff have been very helpful and nice everytime I have gone into his office for treatment. He has always taken the time to explain to me in detail his medical opinion and treatment for my serious injuries. His staff has always treated me with kindness and respect and have been very helpful in helping me in regards to insurance issues and scheduling my appointments. I am very grateful to have such a caring and knowledgeable doctor and staff. My experience with Dr.Darakjian has been 100% positive.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I felt he was very lazy. He spent all of a couple minutes with me and seemed not at all interested in what I had to say. He performed non of the standard tests. I asked for an xray and was taken to a room where one of the office staff conducted the xray. She seemed to have no idea and found myself in odd and ucomfortable positions. He explained nothing and I feel very let down. It seems its more about quantity not quality.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Horrible staff. Extremely rude and unprofessional. Too many out patients from nearby hospital and no management to provide proper treatment. Took Dr. Darakjian over 3 weeks to complete his report before it was sent to city adjuster causing a month delay with physical therapy and getting back to work.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

MISDIAGNOSED MY CONDITION (HERNIATED DISCS). REPORTED DIFFERENT RESULTS TO INSURANCE COMPANY AFTER MRIs CONFIRMED ACTUAL CONDITION. VERY POOR STAFF. DOESN'T CONTACT PHARMACIES WITH CORRECT PRESCRIPTIONS.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Unhappy with the results of my second surgery performed by Dr. Darakjian. 3 broken vertebras were discovered by another Doctor several months after the surgery was performed. The necessary follow-up test were not ordered by Dr. Darakjian therefore resulting in months of excruciating pain and suffering.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

smart and very patient, visit was very pleasent

flag | Submitted December 31, 2006

Dr. Hrair E. Darakjian's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Workers Comp