Ratings for Dr. John R. Prosser

Dr Prosser is a straight shooter with a genuine personality, he wont tell you what you want to hear but will tell you straight, a very caring person and an excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Will not recommend. Very uncaring. I complained of pain and gave me bogus answer not even a diagnosis. Ended up in ER and given the proper treatment.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

A real Doctor! Doesn't beat around the bush. Medic in Vietnam and he's seen it all.Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

he doesn't always know how to diagnose the problem he normally just gives out water pills

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

This physician needs to retire! He's no longer a caring physician -- he literally dumped all of his patients dealing with legitimate chronic pain because he no longer wanted to be bothered. I, too, was prescribed medication I could not use. His personality is a huge issue. He simply cannot be bothered.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

He has a poor grasp of medical knowledge, he has a bad personality and is the most uncaring physician I have ever been to. I was seen two hours after my appointment time and he spent less than 4 min. with me. He did not even examine me for my physical exam and just gave me a Rx for a medicine that I told him I was allergic to. I will never go back to him again.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2006

Dr. John R. Prosser's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1976)

Unicare