Ratings for Dr. Kimberly L. Breslin

This is the best office ever! I love the friendly atmosphere and helpful people!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Before visiting Breslin Family Dentistry, or any other dentist, I recommend that patients obtain a Predetermined Benefit Voucher from their dental insurance company. I could have saved money by flying my son back to Florida to get fillings. My son was in Louisville in an apprenticeship program and visited Dr. Kimberly Breslin’s office to take care of his cavities. What I didn’t know was Dr. Bresiln is a Preferred Provider and my son’s dentist in Fort Lauderdale is a Premier Provider. Not knowing that the insurance company pays different amounts to different providers ended up costing me several hundreds of extra dollars. When I contacted Dr. Breslin’s office manager, and explained my problem and requested some consideration, her reaction was total indifference. The reply I received from the office manager was that she had spoken to Dr. Breslin and if they did it for me, they would have to do it for everyone. As for the appointment scheduling and dental work, my son had no issues.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Breslin and her entire staff are awesome! They are always so nice and helpful! The best in Louisville! :)

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Breslin and her staff are great! We have been going to her for years and have never had any issues!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Breslin & staff are great! She is very knowledgable, does a wonderful job on my teeth, is very nice & polite. I have found my dentist and will be a patient of hers for as long as she'll have me. Highly Recommend

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

After having a bad experience at another local dentist I was very nervous about going to a new dentist. Dr. Kimberly Breslin and her staff are wonderful and made me feel very comfortable. I felt so good about my appointment that I transferred the rest of the family to this practice. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009