Ratings for Dr. Mark P. Stesin

Dr. Stesin is very up to date on the latest diabetes research and is very knowledgeable. That being said, I am currently searching for a new endo. He is always running late, even for the first appt of the day and be prepared to wait a really long time if your appt is later in the day. He takes other calls and sometimes my appt has been interupted 3 or more times by other "Dr" business. I have a couple of complication caused by my diatebes and while he is sympathetic, all he usually says is I should see someone else to take care of those issues. So, while I know he's very knowledgeable, I need someeone with a better "bedside" manner, who really listens and isn't just interested in the numbers (which are always good) but the other issues diabetes is causing in my life.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

Dr. Stesin is always up on the latest diabetes research and is very proactive in adjusting medication and treatment based on the most up-to-date knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Stesin is w/o a doubt very knowledgeable & stays up to date on everything related to his field. This is, I'm sure, why he was rated the #1 endocrinologist in the state in MSP Magazine. However, when the standard treatments for my condition did not work he simply said "sorry I can't help you, call if there's ever anything else you need". I was very disappointed by this. He's not the most friendly guy but I would see him again because of his knowledge & skill as a Dr. Just don't go to him expecting a very personable guy. He is not rude or anything like that so I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Stesin is a real doctor's doctor. He is very adept at pulling together all of the symptoms to put together a reliable treatment. He takes into consideration all the knowledge available and then refines it to fit each particular patient's needs. I am vastly better after having been seen by Doctor Stesin. I already had been diaganosed with a chronic problem with my thyroid and knew that it was worsening. My primary physician at the time was very condescending and refused to believe me. When at my allergist's office he noted obvious symptoms and referred me to Dr. Stesin. I'm so grateful for that intervention.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Excellent endocrinologist. Keeps up on the latest technologies in the field.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2005

Dr. Mark P. Stesin's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Robbinsdale, MN