Ratings for Dr. Roger H. Schoenfeld

Waited over two hours with my pants down. Had to explain to them four times why I needed a leave of absence form for work - they took a month to complete it and by then it was too late and I received absent points at work. Staff seems utterly clueless. Considering the bill I had to pay, I was sorely mistreated.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

This is the worst urologist I have ever been to . My mother waited no less than 4 hours for an simple procedure that took 5 minutes. When he finally arrived he came in "dirty" jeans and boots and was very unkempt. I wish I had taken her home and not let him do the procedure. This is the worst urologist office I have even been. Then the procedure was done correctly. He has no idea of what he is doing. I would never take anyone there again. Stay away from this doctor. He does not care for his patients nor does he care or know what he is doing. Would never take any family member or loved one there. The cleanliness was bad. His explanation of the procedure was poor. His communication was poor. Procedure was done incorrectly. Terrible doctor. No compassion whatsoever. Bedside manner was poor at best. No follow up communication whatsoever. Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Wonderful staff, nurse and doctor. Surgery was very successful. Would recommend him and his staff. Very up to date on new procedures.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Dr. Roger H. Schoenfeld's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1975)