Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Trevathan

Seen this md for 8 months he tried to treat my bladder inflamation, went to differend md andin 2 weeks it cleared up.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2006

Had my vasectomy with him... Also eneded up with infection. staff was RUDE doctor wsa RUDE STAY AWAY FROM HIM! He did not treat my pain os i suffered for 1 week. plus one week due to infection. point blank, stay away and find someone else.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2006

I do not feel this surgeon took the proper care or caution to perform my vasectomy. Staff told me that a typical vas (out patient surgery) would require about 2 days recovery. I was in pain for 2 weeks and had an infection from the surgery. This doctor needs to be investigated for abuse of patients. His staff is very un-professional and he seems to lack any concern for his patients. These comments are my opinion and reflect my feelings toward the treatment I received under this surgeon’s care. I would not recommend this office for anyone under any circumstances.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2005

Dr. Steven L. Trevathan's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Murray, KY