Ratings for Dr. Stephen F. Kitchen

Last fall he took my mothers gall bladder out and the surgery went very well. He was very knowledgeable and made her feel right at ease under the circumstances. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I love Dr. Kitchen and his staff. He is such a compassionate doctor, is always pleasant, and takes ample time to listen and respond to all questions and explain his answers. That is so rare in today's world. His staff is always incredibly kind. I never have difficulty speaking to someone regarding a medical issue, and they are always willing to accommodate my crazy schedule when making appointments. I've had several procedures - some performed by him and some by Lynn. She's such a great part of his office. I always feel like I'm being taken care of. It feels wonderful when a doctor and his staff actually sees a person in front of them instead of an insurance policy.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Several family members have had surgery with physician. Five stars

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr Kitchen was very helpful and spent a lot of time answering all of my questions. I had my gallbladder taken out and recovery was quick without any complications. I would highly recommend Dr Kitchen to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr kitchen let his nurse do all the work while he, at the last moment, looks to see what the nurse is doing . I got a vnus closure done at his office. All he did was the pre-op questioning

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

he was a very good doctor he took out my appendix.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

I had a great experience. He was very helpful. Explained everything in detail. I had my gallbladder out in the morning and was home by lunch. I returned to work within 5 days. I have had no problems and would recommend Dr. Kitchen to any of my family of friends.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Did surgery on my late husband for a boil. Husband died of aseptic shock. He was not given antibiotics until one week before surgery. Wonder what could have happened if he would have been treated with a stronger and stricter course of Antibiotics!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr kitchen blew me off after surgeory i had a massive infection and told me to wait until he got back from vacation to see me and told me to not see another doctor. I did and almost died do to his neglect.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Did not do surgery requested by family doctor

flag | Submitted December 26, 2005

Dr. Stephen F. Kitchen's Credentials

• Cincinnati College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1990)

Molina