Dr. Alexandra Schmidt
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(1)

"Excellent results. Start to finish was a dream. Her medical team made me feel so safe a..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. W. Glenn Lyle

not so great. would go elsewhere. Dr had poor bedside manner, and was rushed.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Overall, not what I expected. Somewhat rude, and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Finance lady very short and rude! Nurse and Dr. Lyle seemed very informative and pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I have been very disappointed with the staff and overall level of care and concern I received at Raleigh plastic surgery. The office staff is aloof and the finance person is especially unfriendly (and even overtly rude at times). For the cost and significance of plastic surgery procedures, not covered by insurance at all, you should be treated like a queen! Instead I feel like I am being rushed out of the office when I visit so Dr. Lyle can move on to the next person. Skill level is fine, but "bedside manner" is lacking. I get no real information about how I'm doing relative to other patients or what to expect in the healing process in general. In addition I am really displeased about the results of one of my procedures, in that there was no change at all. I feel like I want the $600 for that particular procedure back because there is no difference in the before versus after. I am moderately happy with my main procedure but I feel a better job could have been done by someone else.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

I had augmentation 5 years ago. My procedure was average in price, but my results were very good. I am still very happy I went to Dr Lyle. I have absolutely no complaints about the dr or staff. Still feeling grateful i found the right doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Lyle spent so much time explaining my procedure: breast reconstruction following bilateral mastectomies. Very patient, encouraging, informative and knowledgeable. I definately recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Dr. W. Glenn Lyle's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)